Chapter 25

"Man...I lost!"

What? Wasn't she just passed out??

Right now, Deku walked through the door of Uraraka's room and noticed that she looked surprisingly very awake and well. Deku looked at her in complete shock. How could she have this much energy after she passed out??

"I got carried away at the ending thinking I could do it, dang it." She sighed a little. "B-But, Uraraka, what about your injuries? Are you okay?" He asked as he slowly approached her. "Yeah, Recovery Girl took care of me!" Uraraka pointed to a white bandage on her left cheek, showing the clear evidence of her being treated.

"I didn't need that much healing done so it wouldn't drain my stamina, but I've got scratches and stuff, though." She explained, "Gosh I didn't realize how powerful that Bakugo was! Now I realize how much more training I have to do!" She complained, the room went silent for a few moments until she looked at Deku realizing he had been silent this whole time.

"You sure your good?" He asked still unconvinced about how her being so full of energy. She was literally blown at least a thousand times per minute, she passed out and now, she is up and feeling like she had just drank a whole cup of espresso.

"Oh yeah totally, I'm better than I expected—"

"Uraraka!"

A feminine voice rang from behind the two as the girl wrapped her arms around Uraraka like she'd disappear if she let go. "I was so worried! Are you okay? How are your injuries? Did Recovery Girl help you? If not, I'll heal you a little if you'd like." [Name] asked in a hurry looking over Uraraka.

"I'm okay [Name]. Really! And you don't need to worry about healing me. Recovery Girl already took care of the job. Even if she didn't, I would want you to save up for your match for later." [Name] began to calm down a little after seeing that Uraraka looked better and she processed through her brain that she was taken care of by Recovery Girl. Which made her sigh with relief. "Well, I'm glad to hear your doing okay." Uraraka smiled so brightly it could melt the coldest hearts of this world.

"You always look ahead Deku, and win, which means I just have to try harder to not lose." She said with a sad smile on her face. [Name] noticed that she clutched her phone against her chest. It looked to be vibrating. Her family must be calling.

"That's..." Deku was interrupted by Present Mic announcing Kirishima and Testutestu having to have finished their match against each other. In which Kirishima had claimed victory. He then announced for the next match to start. And Deku knew who he was up against, which he was a little nervous, Todoroki was without a doubt, very very skillful with his quirk.

"Already?...later." Deku began to walk towards the door until Uraraka lifted herself from the table.

"Oh wait Deku! I'm sorry I kept you in here. You weren't able to prepare at all since I was here..." She held a hand out to him. His hand hovered over the handle of the door. He turned to face both Uraraka and [Name]. "Nah, this was perfect." He said with a smile. Uraraka's spirits brightened a bit and she straightened her back. "I'll be watching, good luck out there."

"Thanks..."

With that, Deku grabbed the cold metal handle and turned it making a small click echo off the walls and he made his way out of the room.

[Name] turned to look at Uraraka, "I'll leave you be, seems your family might want to talk to you." [Name] pat Uraraka's shoulder before exiting the room. Uraraka smiled her way before she closed the door, leaving her alone.

She opened her phone and answered the call.

"Sorry about not picking up earlier, Daddy." She spoke through the phone. "It's fine, sorry for calling when you're busy. Your mom and I just watched you on TV. You were amazing!" Her father spoke. She sighed, letting all of the earlier events come back to her mind. "It wasn't that close, and I wasn't amazing... I rushed too much in the end, too." She felt her hand keeping her stable while holding herself up on the table begin to shake. "I didn't have a plan for what to do after that, either." Her face faltered. "I was completely beaten." Her voice began to sound shaky through the phone.