Chapter 63

A/N: I decided to change [Name] to Y/N. Just so you know :P
God bless!

__________

After that night, the next day came by faster than you'd think. Everyone was piped up for the festival more than anything. Y/N was elated by the thought of the festival. The entire school getting together and wanting to put smiles upon the others faces. It was just so exciting.

The classroom of 1-A were chatting amongst themselves, and soon heard the door open and out came Aizawa. The class noticed his presence and stood up bowing.

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa." The said. He gave them a quick nod and set a stack of papers down onto the podium at the front.

"So Mr. Aizawa, are we gonna have class time to work on our idea for the festival?" Denki asked raising his hand. Aizawa shook his head.

"Not today, we still need to go on with training. But today's is going to be a little bit different."

"Sir, what do you mean by that?" Momo asked from the back of the room. As if right on que, the door opened again and a tall man, looked to be around maybe 5'9 came walking in. He had fairly expensive looking clothing, a gray dress shirt and a pair of black pants. His hair was a dirty blonde color and he had piercing blue eyes. He looked to be a healthy man, although a little bit chubby looking. The man came forward facing the class and bowed.

"Good morning young heroes." He said. The class looked at him with curious faces. They'd never seen this guy and had no idea who he was. Does he have something to do with hero training today?

"This is one of the government officials, Hiroki Isao, he is here on behalf of his orders." The class then began to mutter to themselves or to some others as well. Y/N leaned forward in her seat and poked her green-haired friends' shoulder.

"Why is there a government official here?" She asked him. Maybe he could have an idea of what he could be here for. Deku turned slightly so that he was somewhat facing her and the front of the room. "I'm not sure why. Maybe it has something to do with all the villain attacks? Or maybe something else, I have no idea."

"The reason for me being here, is because I have come to watch over you kids. But mostly because on behalf of our government, has requested that I must see how capable one of your fellow students are."

This man has come for... one of us? I'm kinda confused. She thought.

"What he means to say, is that he is here for L/N." Aizawa stated bluntly. The entire class turned their heads to face her. She gulped when all their gazes faced her direction.

"Why for L/N?" Mina came in.

"You all have heard of how her quirk is very powerful right?" They nodded their heads. "Well, Mr. Isao is here to witness her full potential, to see if she is as strong as All for One said she was."

How badly she wanted to just dig a hole and lay there for all eternity.

"How will we go with this?" Kirishima asked.

"I thought it would be best if she would spar against... all of you." Hiroki gestured to the entire class.

Yep... now I really wanna die.

"Wait, Mr.Aizawa. Are you really okay with this? I mean- this is all of us." Jiro mentioned. Aizawa nodded his head.

"Yes, it's how they wanted it to go. I cannot go against the government. We all may be pros, but we still have to obey what they say."

Silence filled the room after that. It was so thin that you could cut it with a dull butter knife.

"Okay," Aizawa said breaking the silence. "Get suited up. We've got a big day of training."