Chapter 59

"Midoriya! [Name]!" Kirishima called out to the two coming out from the hospital. He came forward cheerfully and stopped in front of the two.

"Did you get all healed up?" He asked. Deku nodded his head.

"Yeah, we're all good now." [Name] said with a smile.

"Excuse me, Midoriya, [L/N], and Kirishima," The three turned their heads to find a couple of policemen waiting by their cars. The one who got their attention saluted to them.

"I am sorry it be bothering you after your discharge, but, we'd like you to come to the station with us." He stated, "We have some questions about the incident."

"Yes sir." "Anything you need."

With that, their time to go back to the doors was delayed even further. They hopped into the police car and they drove off. [Name] stared out the window watching the buildings fly past into the distance. She wondered what they would ask of her. Of course she would answer as best as possible. But she also hoped that maybe they had some information on her father.

"Hey, you alright?" She lifted her head from her hand and looked over at her red haired friend. "Yeah, I'm alright."

"Well if you need anything, let me know." She smiled his way and nodded her head.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

The three hadn't gotten back until late after sunset. The streets were empty and quiet. The street lamps were on shining down onto the concrete.

After the questioning, the police brought them back. [Name] looked back and saw the U.A dorms. Her heart seemed to blow with joy. She was back with her friends. And she was safe. She missed them all so very much. She could almost cry.

"Kirishima! Deku! [Name]!" an all too familiar voice called out behind the three. [Name] turned her head and smiled wildly.

"Hey Ochako! Hey Tsu!" She waved with a closed eye smile. "You guys getting back to the dorms just now?" Kirishima asked. They both nodded.

"I had a few more last forms to fill out at Ryuku's office."

"Yeah I did that too." Kirishima stated while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You know," Uraraka started. "It feels like we haven't been back here in a long time." [Name] and Asui sighed. "Yeah." She missed the dorms and her friends. But she was here now, and thats all that matters.

"Well, lets go!" Kirishima said. Deku and [Name] nodded his way.

The four walked in as [Name] was last. The class heard the door open from the inside and they turned their heads to look and see who it was.

"OH! THERE YOU GUYS ARE!!" Mineta shouted dashing down from the common room to the door. "ITS ABOUT TIME YOU SHOWED UP!!"

"We were so worried about you!" "We saw the news!" "Is anyone hurt?" "Tell us everything!" "I made a double chocolate cake for you guys."

Denki came forward. "First Camino ward and now the yakuza? You guys are all getting into so much trouble! Do you know how much that scares us?" Deku and Kirishima both held sheepish smiles.

"Well, we aren't the only ones back." The parted ways as the class looked to see the familiar (h/c) girl that they hadn't seen in a long time.

"[NAME]?!?!" She looked at them with a shy smile. "Hey guys. L-Long time no see?"

All the class rushed over and wrapped her into a huge air tight hug.

"We missed you so much!" "We were so worried about you!" "We're so sorry for letting you go alone!" [Name] couldn't breathe.