Chapter 43

The next morning had some by quicker than anyone had thought. After everything that happened with Deku and Bakugo. They were back in the dorms and cleaning the place. While the rest of the class had made it to the U.A campus where Principal Nezu was up to make a speech.

"Welcome back students!" Nezu exclaimed, "Thank you for coming here as we start another semester of U.A high school. I know the recent events have been... quite eventful. We want to thank you and your parents for trusting your safety and education here. Those of you that have been involved in the most recent events, we are more determined than ever to make sure that you will be safe at all costs. I don't know how else to say this, but. Evil is rising. And we need to be ready. Now more than ever."

[Name] listened and took a very deep breath when he finished with that. The anxiety rising within her. But also determination. Her fist clenched. She was determined to make sure that no one would be hurt or have anything that she experienced happen to anyone here. They were still young. She was still young. They shouldn't be afraid for their lives. They needed to live their lives. And thats why she wanted to be a hero in the first place. To make the world a safer place.

Villains were erupting from the shadows now more than ever. And they weren't going to stop anytime soon. She was a victim of this as well. As she has heard, that she is being hunted by many villains now. Mainly by the League of Villains. In which they wanted to turn her in to All for One for her quirk. To make him more powerful than ever. No. She wouldn't let it happen. She has this quirk for a reason. She couldn't quite understand why. But now she was beginning to understand. That she had this quirk because she was meant to become a pro. She had to work up to that. She was here for a reason. To keep people safe.

After Nezu had finished a few last words, he dismissed all of the students to their next classes.

"That speech was right to the point. Wasn't it?" Denki said taking Nezu's speech to heart.

"Yeah," Sero added in, "I want to be excited for this semester. But at the same time I'm not."

"I can't help but feel that what we have been through is just the beginning." [Name] said. Denki and Sero nodded in agreement with her.

Everyone else was walking towards their English class. As [Name] was walking down, she had just realized that she had forgotten a few of her books in homeroom. "Hey guys. I'll catch up with you. I forgot some books in homeroom." She gave an awkward smile towards her classmates. "That's alright [Name]. I'm sure Mic will understand." Kirishima said. She sent him a warm smile that made him blush once again.

She then proceeded down the hallway towards her homeroom. When she rounded the corner, she didn't realize the person that she had mistaken bumped into. She slightly yelped and was about to fall to the ground when a hand grabbed her hand and an arm wrapped around her waist. She stopped and raised an eyebrow before looking up to meet a pair of mesmerizing black irises. It was a boy and he had beautiful purple hair.

"O-Oh. I-I'm sorry." The boy responded as he helped her up and she shook her head from her thoughts. "No! Its okay really! Thank you for keeping me from falling." She said as she brushed off her uniform slightly. When she looked up, his eyes were looking at the ground and not meeting eye contact with her.

"So, umm. I don't think I've seen you around here before."

"O-Oh! I'm a third year." He said as he put his hands into his pockets and sliced his back slightly.

"What's your name?" [Name] asked.

"Tamaki Amajiki." He said simply before feeling an overwhelming wave of embarrassment wash over him.

"Its nice to meet you Amajiki. I am [Name] [L/N]." She bowed to him. His lips quivered in embarrassment. He felt as if presence in front of this beauty would be taken as offensive.