Chapter 14

"We have something to say to class 1-A." Deku said as he looked out all of class 1-A who was giving him and [Name] their full attention. Deku waited for a few moments and spoke, "I think, well.... we think that....we should give our positions as class rep. to Tenya Iida. We think that he has the skills to be class rep." Iida straightened his back as he heard Deku say what he just said. He never expected Deku to do a speech like this and give up a spot like that up. Most people would kill for that position.

"I agree, Iida has proven and shown his skills that he is really great for the job. And, I want to give my position to Momo Yayorozu. She also seems more capable than me. I don't know her that well, but, I am willing to. I think she is capable more than me." [Name] spoke looking over at Mr. Aizawa waiting to see if he was okay with that.

"Is that okay Mr. Aizawa?" Deku asked. Mr. Aizawa looked at the two who were willing to give up their positions. "I don't care." He said. [Name] and Deku looked over at Iida and Momo in which they exchanged smiled to each other as a 'thank you' and a 'your welcome'.

"Anyways, for today, we will be going on a trip down to the USJ for training today. Me and the other pro heros will be their to explain the rest. Now, get into your hero costumes and we meet outside." Mr. Aizawa then walked out the door as white cases containing their hero costumes came out from the walls. [Name] grabbed hers and went to get changed.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

[Name] walked out of the entrance doors to U.A and saw the bus to take the, to USJ. She walked over to the group as Iida called out to everyone. "Everyone! Please get into the bus in an orderly fashion and take your seats!" He said as he was blowing a whistle. Where did he get that? She shrugged it off and proceeded onto the bus with the others.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

It's been about ten minutes on the bus ride and everyone was either talking, on their phones, sleeping, or looking out the window. [Name] was sitting inbetween Izuku and Asui. She was sitting with them in an awkward silence but she decided to break it.

"Hey, Izuku, why don't you have your hero costume on?" She asked looking his way waiting for his answer. "Oh, um, well, when we were doing our combat training, my costume got completely destroyed. So they are fixing it right now." He explained. [Name] nodded her head showing him that she understood and was listening. "How was yours fixed so quickly?" She looked over to him.

"Oh, well, I don't know. They just fixed it early I guess. Maybe over night when I changed? I don't know." She said as she looked down to see her costume was like it was before. No rips or burn marks on her costume. Which was really good. And she was grateful for them fixing it for her.

"What are your guys' thoughts on becoming a hero? Think you'll be popular?" A guy by the name of Sero asked looking away from his phone. "I don't know. I don't exactly want to be that popular and all. So I don't think I will be." [Name] explained. She was telling the honest truth about how she felt about being popular and all the attention she'd get when becoming one. She'd get fans and everyone would love her. She would be happy that people would look up to her, but, she would have to face all of those people who would, you know, be fans.

"What about you Midoriya?" Asui asked looking over towards Deku. He looked for a moment and then shrugged. "I think you'll all be popular heros." Zero said which made [Name] blush a little.

"Everyone except Bakugo because of the yelling so he'll never be that popular." That made [Name] begin to sweat. Oh no, now their in for it. And as if on que, he stood up and gripped the bar of the bus in fury.