The Garden Room [Edited]

Hey guys!! so this is the next chapter! :D i won't be posting for a while cause im starting to get real busy again but i'l try to make time So very very sorry! :( well i hope you enjoy this next chapter. VOTE!! COMMENT! FAN!! 

24/1/2018

Edited version. Hope y'll enjoy it. :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This passage was eerie and old. Moss green walls that were shiny and smooth with an uneven floor of rocks.  The shift of pressure in the passageway was less significant but I forced my senses to spread, scanning every rock before taking a step. However it was hard to keep my concentration when everything was so closed in, and the lack of fresh air was getting to me.

My hands clenched into fists. Havoc was walking behind me, his presence a constant reminder of the lonely ache in my chest. My hands balled into fists.

The walk was excruciating, not knowing when a trap might spring out at us. The hilt of my hunting knife became slick in my sweaty palms. I felt sweat trickle down my neck, the sensation giving me goose bumps.

Occasionally, I would jump over a rock our two when I felt the shift in pressure. I knew that those shifts were the only thing saving us from triggering another trap.

Screams penetrated the heavy silence. I smiled grimly to myself.  Fiona's men were having one heck of a party with those traps.

The sickening feeling at the pit of my stomach intensified as I wondered how those man had ended up here in the first place. It was possible that they had the copy of the map and had some how deciphered it. But how did they obtain it?

Instantly my brain went into hyper-drive, thinking of all the worst case scenarios that could have happened. Maybe she found the map first before me. Maybe she had the place scanned. 

 Suddenly I was jerked to a stop, the abrupt action jarring me out from my thoughts. I swiveled my head to the side and found that Havoc's hand was wrapped tightly around my upper arm. I frowned and looked up at him confused. In the darkness of the passageway, I could only see his eyes, glowing a brilliant blue at me.  

He leaned in close to me, putting a hand over my eyes while holding me tightly to him. My body instantly molded itself to fit his hard frame, my hands sliding over his hard, muscular chest to rest lightly on his broad shoulders.

I jerked in his arms, a small moan escaping my lips when I felt his cool, firm lips press against the hollow of my neck. His breath was hot against the bare skin on my neck, making me shiver in reaction. 

 He had such power over me, my beloved. One touch and he could drive every worry out of my head. I smiled wryly. Paradoxically, he was the center of all my worries.   

A swirl of his tongue above my rapidly beating pulse had the inferno in my body burning even hotter, driving even the insidious thoughts to a corner. My body trembled as his lips traveled slowly up my neck before he placed a soft kiss to my jaw. My fingers clenched around his shoulders, anchoring me to him, to his touch. 

"Havoc."

His touch centered me and I gripped the material of his shirt even tighter.

"Relax, my angel," his voice whispered in my ear. "Everything will be alright."

I opened my eyes when I felt the weight of his hands on my eyes disappear. I found him looking at me, a tender look in his eye.

"Havoc, you're back," I whispered as my heart tripped.