Bloody broken glass [Edited]

• Dedicated to All My Awesome Readers DUH!! ;P

(Continuation..)

"So this is where you've been you ungrateful dweeb! You leave the house every night just to hang out with some boy! Have no sense of shame?Leaving your mother and sisters to starve! You're lucky I haven't disowned you, you filthy maggot!" she screeched.

I felt the blood drain from my face. What? How did she know I was at Lucas' house? I glanced at the twins and found that they were smirking at me. I stood up and dusted my hands on my shirt.

"Bu tI did leave food for you," I said softly. "In the fridge."

I saw Fiona's face redden. She reeked of alcohol and her small dress was wrinkled. She came at me then, and swung her oversized bag at my face. I couldn't react fast enough, what with me still recovering from the fever I had. The bag came in contact with my head and I felt my head starting to pound with pain. I fell to the floor, crying out as the glass shards cut the side of my face and shoulders.

"Elizabeth!"I heard Lucas cry out my name.

I winced, but pushed back the pain to look up at Fiona. She was clutching her bag in her hand and her body was trembling. Her face was still red as she stared at me with flames in her eyes.

"I also know that you have been going to some fighting club behind my back!" she screamed in my face and I felt faint. She found out?How?

She held out my mask in her hand. The look on my face said everything.

"Give it back!" I shouted, struggling to stand up.

She smirked at me and started crushing the mask in her hands. I felt tears pour out from my eyes. The demons roared out in protest as I watched helplessly as Fiona crushed my mask. Fiona laughed and she clapped her hands together. Instantly, two burly man appeared in the door way. They had Mike tied up and he was still struggling against their hold.

Fiona turned to face Mike and gripped his chin roughly.

"You think I don't know who you are? You're Jonathan's friend. You know about his will don't you? Where is it?"

Mike glared daggers at her. Fiona stared at him for a moment before releasing him roughly. I saw my step sister sitting comfortably on the small couch in the room, watching us with smug looks on their faces. My anger flared. So all this commotion was about money? But why now? Why of all times?

"So you won't tell me? Hmm...we'll see," she said turning her attention back to me. She had a sinister smile on her face and she cracked her knuckles.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, struggling to keep control of myself. I had to wait for the moment to strike.

"Simple really. Since you're turning eighteen soon, you're going to inherit all of your father's money. I can't allow that now can I?So what better way than to strike when you're down? I heard that you were running a fever from your sisters here so I took it that my plan was working," she said leaning down to grip my chin.

"I just added a little concoction to make you fall sick easier. You just never fall sick you see. I couldn't well poison you cause that way,it won't be fun. But to see you waste away slowly, that was a pleasure," she sneered and pressed a glass shard in my shoulder deeper.

I screamed in pain. I heard Lucas call my name but he couldn't do anything too because a guy was holding a knife to his throat.

"Yes,that's right, scream!" Fiona said, pressing the glass deeper,laughing as she did so. "See? This is so much fun. And it's the eve of your birthday too! Isn't this a great way to celebrate?"