Changed [Havoc's story] [Edited]

Hey guys! :) so this is in Havoc's POV :D hehe hope you guys enjoyed it i diefintely enjoyed myself writn this! :D So VOTE! COMMENT! VOTE! Love ya'll

CrazyMeltzar

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~Havoc~

I watched as her eyes burned into mine. The dark chocolate of her eyes melting into a softer hazel shade, the effect mesmerizing against the light of the moon. Her petite hands that cupped my face was soft against the roughness of my skin. Yet, the familiar weight against my jaw brought me such contentment.

"Would you?" her voice was like the tinkling of bells, so pure and enchanting. "Do you trust me?"

I smiled under my mask. What kind of question was that? It was a fact, something that I knew without question.

"Yes, I trust you."

When I uttered those words, I couldn't help but notice how right it felt to say that. To hold her in my arms and look into her beautiful chocolate eyes that never failed to make me weak. I was drowning in them and I never wanted to get out.

The effect she had on me was like no other. When I held her, this woman, in my arms, my heart would never cease to beat faster. My palms would get sweaty and I would become a tongue-tied fool. Me, the silver tongue "prince" that was the object of affection for many girls. Even with all the power I had in me, she could make me kneel with one look from her beautiful, perfect eyes.

~

I had never sought after the power. It was something I was born with. But it had never manifested itself in any profound way, other than the occasional birds or small animals that would follow me around. I lived a perfectly normal, average student life, free of the drama, free of the unneeded attention.

But then, all of that changed when I entered middle school.

Maybe the power ripened, or maybe it was just waiting for the right time to show itself. But whatever happened to me on the night of my 13th birthday, changed me. I woke up, drenched in sweat, the vividness of the nightmare imprinted into my mind.

I was chained to the floor of a dirty cellar. Nothing but thin scraps of clothing to cover myself. Pain was all I felt. It encapsulated me, it filled every nook and cranny of my thoughts. There was so much pain, to the point where I though that death had sunk its claws into me.

But I was mistaken. It was not death rather and entity that had lodged itself into my soul, and assimilated with it. When I woke up, all I could feel was that my body was lighter than before, but my soul, it felt different, changed in a way that I couldn't comprehend. 

Until the moment I started interacting with people.

People started gravitating to me. They started wanting my attention. And soon I found them to be heeding my every command. I was frightened yet fascinated by the power that I had. It was wonderful, it was painful and it was a darkness that threatened to eclipse my world.

It wasn't long before I learned to control the monstrous power within me. But though I dulled the effects of the darkness, people were still affected by it. To the point where the popularity, the 'friends', it all felt fake, like the world was merely a play, an act that I had to continuously put on. No longer was I the average boy with an average life. I was now in the in-crowd. For a while, it felt good. That I couldn't deny. When you get a taste of that fame, that popularity, it was addicting. A drug in your veins. So easy could you lose yourself to it.

But my miracle appeared.

It was the night after the first high school football game. That night, I turned down the invitation to the party in celebration of our win. I just felt like had to be alone for awhile. The urge was so strong that I couldn't ignore it. So I made an excuse and escaped into the night.