Do your trust me? [Part 2] [Edited]

Pls Enjoy ")

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I watched as his long lashes swept down to cover his eyes. I hesitated for a moment, my heart thundering in my chest. My hand shook but I steeled myself. This was the only way I could think of at the moment to repay him for his gift.

I took in a deep breath and removed my mask. I held it tenderly against my chest. I watched his face for a moment, at his closed eyes and summoned the courage to do what my heart told me to.

I took his hand and gently skimmed it over my face; along my eyes, the bridge of my nose down to my lips. I smiled against his fingers when I heard his breath catch in his throat.

"Angel," my name slipped out of his lips in a husky whisper.

I pressed a gentle kiss to the middle of his palm and had the satisfaction of hearing his breath catch. I then slowly moved his hand along my cheek and placed it so he was cupping my face. Then I tiptoed and pressed my other cheek against his cold mask.

"Do you trust me Havoc?" I whispered into his ear.

"Absolutely."

His answer, that was without hesitation filled me with such joy. With that, I lifted his mask up a fraction to reveal those perfectly carved lips of his. I ran my hand through his hair, staring at those lips of his. His chest was heaving and I could feel him tremble as I ran a finger along his lips, tracing them.

"I never felt this was for anyone before," I whispered to him, tracing my fingers along his jaw. His hand was now on my waist, holding me tightly to him.

"I felt so cold for so long. But you put this heat back into me," I whispered, cupping his face. 

I lowered my face slowly until we were a breath apart.

"Thank you, Havoc. For bringing me back to life."

I then kissed him gently with my face a flamed. The feel of his lips against mine was a painful pleasure, one that I had craved for so long. Flashes of lighting burned in my blood and I felt his hand tighten around my waist.

"Keep your eyes closed," I whispered as I saw his eye lids fluttering open.

When I pressed my lips to his once again, he responded, deepening the kiss. He held me tight against his chest as he made my body burn, coming alive for him. I wound my arms around his neck and pressed myself as close as possible, surrendering myself to the magic and passion of his kiss. 

We may never have a chance to do this again. That thought made my heart ache but I knew, with the path I had chosen, it was inevitable. I poured my heart and soul into the kiss, trying to tell him without words just how much he meant to me. 

He was undoubtedly my soul mate. But he couldn't know that. Because no matter what he was, I would still hold him close. I would die for him. He was my Achilles' heel and I was finally unafraid to admit it to myself. For so long I denied myself the chance to feel this warmth again but now with this man  in my arms, I allowed myself that one freedom. I knew I was weakening myself, but I would gladly do it for him.