Happily Never After [Edited]

Hey guys :) Firstly, I really want to thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart, for all your support these past years. I'm an amateur writer and my command of the English Language is not all fantastic but seeing all the views and votes for this story has really pushed my to keep writing. Secondly, I apologize for all the late updates :( But I really hope that ya'll will continue giving your support and love for the story :D Here's an extra long chapter as an apology :D THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YA'LL! <3 <3 <3

~Crazymeltzar

^.^

EDITED: WARNING VULGARITIES AHEAD.

A fire burned in the hearth of the drawing room as tea was being served. But food was the last thing on my mind, not when I finally has my Angel in my arms.She consumed my very thoughts, my very being. Judging by the pink high on my Angel's cheek, she too was thinking about me.

Ahem...

The sound of my father clearing his throat broke me out of my daze. Giving my Angel one last heated look, I turned to face my parents. My throat constricted when I saw the look on their faces. My dad was frowning and my mum was just looking at the two of us; eyes wide and face pale.

"So...this is the girl that caused your trauma?" My father asked, going straight to the point, his eyes narrowing at Angel.

A sudden tension filled the room.

"No, she didn't cause the trauma. Rather she suffered through it with me," I said softly, my voice loud in the silence. "This woman, Elizabeth Anderson, has been through trauma much worse than mine."

"How so?"

I looked down at my Angel. Do you mind if I tell them everything?

Her eyes softened as she reached out to intertwined out fingers together. Say what needs to be said, my love. I will be with you as we relive the dark memories together.

Not all the memories were dark.

Yes, there were beautiful ones too.

Giving her a small smile, I took a deep breath and began recounting the events to my parents. I didn't know how much time passed but each time a nightmare surfaced, my Angel and I braved it together, giving strength to one another.

I didn't know how much time passed but finally we were reaching the end of our tale. My parents paled as I described in detail what happened in the library and when I reach the part of the library collapsing, I felt Angel's hand around mine tightened.

"But Elizabeth was actually alive. She was saved by her family butler Mitchell," I said, looking down at Angel as I talked. As if sensing my distress,Angel looked up at me and pinned me with her eyes. No matter how many times it happened, the love I saw there robbed me of my breath.

"Because of a collapsed wall, she loss the ability to walk..." My voice broke slightly as I involuntarily pictured the pain my Angel had been through. Angel fingers brushed lightly against my cheek. The small smile she gave me stroked the darkness into submission and I tightened my hold on her waist.

"But being the stubborn fighter she is, she insisted on taking physiotherapy," I finished,my hands resting on her legs. It was painful to watch my Angel suffer.

So that I could see you again, my love, she whispered and I felt a smile make its way to my lips.

I turned back to my parents just in time to see them exchange a look. I frowned. My parents were confused and unsure of what to make of the situation. Finally, my father sighed and ran a hand through his hair.