Jealousy

Hey guys :D Heads up! This chapter will bring the dark side of our dearest Jason. I hope you like it!

~CrazyMeltzar

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lightning forked across the night sky as thunder echoed through the alley. The sky opened up as Heaven poured down its tears to bless the parched Earth. The sound of rain water hitting the cemented ground was loud in the silent night. Not a soul was seen. Even the animals of the night hid themselves from the ruthless onslaught of the cold rain. Nothing but darkness. But then again, he was darkness. The shadows were a part of him. He melted into them and they cloaked him, like a shield. The cool breeze whipped and danced around his coat as he glided through the darkness, side stepping the patches of light illuminated by the street lamps.

His shoulders were slumped and his hair was covered by his hood, pulled all the way down to cover even his eyes. Only his perfectly carved lips could be seen, occasionally illuminated as he passed by a street lamp. No one saw him, no one heard his steps as his shoes met the wet floor. He was a silent predator, slinking his way to his destination.

He was grateful for the rain, for it cooled down his heated blood. He had wanted to avoid human contact as much as possible but it was for naught, for the moment he stepped into school, he would be swarmed by a crowd of people begging for his attention. Today he had unleashed a fraction of what he thought he had buried deep. He though he had controlled it; the raging sorrow and pain. But it seemed that it had manifested into something so dark and violent, the only way he could truly learn to control it was in the Ring. And that was where he was headed to.

Through his mourning, he had felt a nagging sensation at the back of his head that refused to go away. It did not make sense. How did the vermin manage to navigate her way through the dark and treacherous maze? How did she meet up with them without a scratch on her? How was it that she even came to know about the library? He had mulled over the questions for a long time. He had searched and searched for the answers, utilizing every known resources he had, shamelessly wielding his power to extract the answers he wanted and needed from his prey. And now he knew. He was coming for his prey and he would show no mercy.

Martha turned her attention from the men whom she was serving drinks to when she saw the door to the Ring open. A man dressed in a black trench coat entered. He was drenched from head to toe from the pouring rain. Her breath caught in her throat the moment he flipped open his hood to reveal those beautiful golden locks. She watched spell bound as his beautiful sapphire orbs scanned the ring. Everything around Martha faded as she focus on his beautifully carved face. He was so beautiful, like a Greek God. She watched as he shed his trench coat to hang it on the small hooks on the wall. Every move he made was graceful. She felt like she was caught in a web of fantasy she could not get out of.

His muscles rippled with awareness as he turned around to face Susan. His beautiful lips were moving. Oh how she longed to place a kiss on them. She was barely aware of the men who were trying to get her attention. All she saw was him. The man of her dreams, the man who had captured her attention like no one else. Martha knew she was beautiful and she could have any man she wanted. But she wanted him.

Oh God she wanted him.

But when she looked at him, she could tell that he had changed. She remember the first time she saw his face. It was a few days after the death of Elizabeth. She was just cleaning the tables when his fight had started. She had stopped to watch him. The moment he started to move, she was captivated. It was like he was dancing, so graceful, gliding across the floor of the Ring. Every move he made seemed to mesmerise the opponent and the audience. He landed solid and heavy punches on his opponent, ending the fight fairly fast. The moment his hand was raised into the air by the referee, his had opened his mask. At that moment, Martha was very certain she had never seen somebody like him.