Danger in the maze [Edited]

Hey! so this is the nect chapter! :D thanks for allt he support! :) pls continue to enjoy my story. I know that i'm a noob writer so forgive all my mistakes thank you !

29/01/18

Edited version. 

*******************************************************************************************

My breath came in harsh pants, my throat raw and my eyes stinging from the sand that was swept up by the gushes of wind that rushed through the passageway. My feet were sore from the long hours of walking through the endless and complicated passageway.

I wiped off the sweat that fell to my eyes and looked around me. The floor was made of granite stones placed unevenly with sand coating its surface. The wind skimmed the surface of the floor, shifting and lifting  the sand, making the floor look like it was moving beneath our feet. 

The heat from the fire that lined the walls and the cutting-chill of the wind sent cold sweat down my body. I placed my palm over my chest. My heart was palpating too hard, too fast. Another gush of wind. I blinked my eyes and bit my lips when I saw the ground shifted beneath my feet again. 

It was getting increasingly hard to concentrate. What with the swirling of the sand, the throwing of shadows against the walls, the tugging of the wind against our clothes  and the lack of clean air that made it all the more disorienting. 

My vision blurred and my head spun, causing me to trip over my feet. My demon shrieked at me, its shrill cry cutting through my haze just in time for me to catch myself  before I could tumble to the floor. 

"Angel, are you-"

Before Havoc could finish, a deafening roar echoed through the passage, lifting up the grains of sands and pelting them at us. The grazing of the sand stung and I closed my eyes, turning my face away from the blast of wind. The roar shook the walls, the stones shuddering beneath the pressure.

I gritting my teeth, my hands over my ears to dull the sound slightly. Just as abruptly as it began, the roaring stopping. I cracked my eyes open cautiously, my body rigid with tension. 

I took a sweep at the path ahead and found that no traps had been triggered under the sudden onslaught of air pressure. Sighing out a breath of relief, I glanced back at Lucas and Havoc to check on them. 

Instantly a blush crept up my cheeks as they straightened up. Both of these dangerously sexy men had taken to wear their thin layered undershirt that were sticking to their hardened, sweat coated bodies, their shirts tucked into the wistbands of their pant.

My heart jumped as my gaze landed on Havoc. I stared at him, transfixed, as he raked his fingers through his sweat-slicked hair, tousling it even more. He arched back his neck, stretching as he let out a deep groan that had my body trembling.

My eyes were glued to him, everything playing out in slow motion, as a fine drop of sweat rolled down his neck and disappearing under his shirt, drawing attention to his beautifully carved body.

I swallowed, licking my tongue over my suddenly dry lips. Seriously, how could someone look so perfect?

I sent him a glare from under my lashes.

You're too sexy. Stop it.

 A spark of blue as Havoc caught me staring, pure male amusement in his eyes. I glanced away quickly, my face heating up more.

"What was that?" Lucas snarled, taking a step closer to me.

He had his long hunting knife out and his back was facing me as he scanned for enemies in the passageway. I too looked around the passageway, wary of traps that had been triggered when the walls shook.