Do you trust me? [Edited]

Hey guys! SO this is the next part of The Cinderella Punk :) i hope you enjoy it! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The rush of emotions that coursed through me as I held Havoc's hand was indescribable. It was as if my soul had been lifted up into the heavens. I felt at peace. But most of all, I felt safe; a feeling that I had never felt in a very long time.

 We were standing on the hill that overlooked city that we lived in. The bustling of the city below us and the night lights was nothing short of breath-taking. It had been so long since I explored, since I  did something for fun.

I was determined that nothing was going to ruin this night. Nothing. Not all the mayhem and chaos that happened. Not the fact that I was being hunted down almost every minute of my life. Not even Fiona and all her crackpot accomplices. Fiona had taken so much of my life. This was time I had with my soul mate. She was not going to take this from me.

Maybe we were going too fast. Maybe I was being naive. But the doubts that plagued my mind melted the instant he wrapped his hands around mine. 

This man whom I had not even seen his face, yet my soul recognized with blinding clarity, had wound his way into my heart, his name engraved on it. This man who had melted the glacier heart, the man who was its keeper and no one else.  The memories I had with him would forever be imprinted into my soul, out time together precious, no matter how short it was.

 I looked up at him now. At his beloved face. At his soft, tousled hair. I squeezed his hand gently, making him shift his gaze to me. And as usual, a small trill ran down my spine at his sharp, penetrating gaze. His eyes so beautiful it was hard to believe someone had eyes as beautiful as him.

"Where are you taking me, Havoc?" I whispered.

His  eyes never left mine as he cupped my cheek gently, his hands large against my face. He never failed to make me feel precious, treasured.

"Somewhere," he breathed and leaned closer, resting his mask gently against mine.

"Please tell me. I hate surprises," I murmured teasingly, pressing my hands gently against his hard chest.

I heard his low chuckle and he pulled me closer to him.

"No. Cause that way it wouldn't be fun," he teased back, wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

I pouted behind my mask. In times like this that I wish I could see his face. To know his real name. But then again...I didn't want to because then the illusion that he was mine alone would fade away  because no one but me knew the fighter named Havoc.

"What's wrong Angel?"

I smiled and shook my head. His soul was becoming too entwined in mine. I knew, for he was becoming more sensitive to my emotions. And this fact, it scared me as nothing else. 

"Nothing. Come on, stop stalling," I said pulling away from him.

His laughter rang though the night; making me smile. He held my hand and took off running, pulling me along with him. I laughed and picked up my pace to match his. The wind brushed against my face and pulled my hair behind me like a cape. 

I felt so free that I let out a spontaneous whoop, while Havoc let out another chuckle at my expense. I heard the sound echo around us making me smile widely. We ran through the woods, zigzagging between tress, jumping over logs and occasionally swinging past low branches that stood in our way.

Suddenly, something caught my eye and I stopped running. My breath stilled in my lungs. My eyes widened and my heart began to pump faster. I stood frozen as those two familiar warm arms wrapped themselves around my waist. Then I felt him. His hard, lean body pressing against my back, his warm breath sending shivers from the tip of my head to my toes.

"This is where I am taking you to, my angel," he whispered in my ear.

I gulped as I struggled to take in the spectacle before me. It was a lake shrouded by the forest, hidden from view. I didn't even know such a beautiful place existed. The moon cast its light upon the water of the lake, making it shimmer and ripple with life. I watched as tiny stars danced across the water surface before coming together to form a magnificent glow. They spun in a circle around the lake and I watched with my heart in my throat as they disappeared into the forest, leaving a trait of fairy like dust behind them. My heart was pounding now as I continued to stare ahead.

"My angel," I heard his beautiful voice as it whispered in my ear.

"You are even more beautiful than this," he said gesturing to the majestic scenery before us.

I swallowed a sudden lump in my throat and turned slowly in his arms to face him. I looked up into his eyes, his beautiful eyes that never failed to set my body on fire. I knew what I felt for him was like no other.

"If I asked something of you, Havoc, would you do it for me?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.

I watched as his eyes turned tender and he held me closer to him. I cupped his beloved face and stroked his hair away from his mask.

"Would you? Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you," he whispered, placing a hand over mine.

"Then close your eyes."

______________________________________________________________________________________

:D:P:X:FXD:$^.^

STAY HAPPY! YEAH! :)

~CrazyMeltzar