Kidnapped [Edited]

A/N: 20/1/2018

Edited chapter. Pls enjoy :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I inhaled in crisp, fresh air of the night as I sat on the roof of the Ring. I leaned back against my hunches, gazing up at the the night sky, the stars littered across it like fairy dust.

Today the Ring was full house and I could hear the cheers and laughter of the people with my acute hearing. Everyone was having a blast, enjoying the fights, food and alcohol. Yet, I could not bring myself to join the festives.

The thought of going into the library weighed heavily on my mind. I had spent much of my time studying the map of the library, thinking to myself if there was any other way I could defeat the monster that haunted me.

But I came up empty. I only had one way and that was to move forward with my plan of infiltrating the library.

I sighed and laid down, my hands behind me head. I was reluctant, even more now that I had realized the feelings that were starting to define me. I knew that in making the decision to enter the library, I would be risking my life.

"Angel."

My heart jumped in my chest, but I didn't need to glance behind to know that it was Havoc. The moment he stepped onto the roof, my whole body had tuned itself to him. It was slightly discerning to know how intense my reaction was to him, but I promised myself, that I would stop holding myself back.

Rustling of his clothes as he settled down next to me and I instantly shifted myself to pillow my head against his chest, his arm wrapped securely around me.

This right then, was pure bliss. I could not ask for more. The fact that this man had chosen to align himself with me was a miracle on its own. 

We laid there in comfortable silence, with the symphony of the night around us. The warmth from his chest seeped into me and I snuggled closer to him, his fingers playing with a lock of my hair. A small, content smile graced my lips as my eye lids drifted close.

"Angel?"

"Hmmm?" I was already a little groggy.

"Can I ask a favor from you?"

I frowned slightly at the nervous tinge in his voice and tilted my head up to look at him.

"Yeah? What is it?"

I felt him stroke my long hair from the top of head to my waist, caressing the curve of my spine as he did so. The movement was slow and soothing, yet he left a trail of fire burning on my skin as he did so.

I purred and nuzzled his neck in affection. His chest rumbled slightly at his soft, deep laughter as he repeated the motion.

"My Angel, now I know that you love it when I pet you."

I couldn't help but purr as he continued to stroke my hair, but managed to send him a scowl before giving in to the pleasure of his touch. 

"Nonsense, this is just me making use of you for my own selfish desires," I mumbled, turning around in his embrace, wrapping my arms around his shoulders loosely as I snuggled into a comfortable position, my head nestled in the crook of his neck. 

Suddenly I felt a stinging pain on my shoulder that had me jerking up to glare at Havoc who was lowering his mask down to cover his perfectly carved lips.

My mouth dried up. It was times like this that I could not wrap my head around how he was so perfectly made. How could someone be so dangerously beautiful yet sexy at the same time? 

I frowned down at him.

"You're too gorgeous. Stop it."

He laughed heartily at me before pulling me down tight against this body.

"Glad to be of service to you, my Angel," he teased and I thumped his chest lightly with my fist in response, eliciting another laugh from him.

"You were asking me for a favor?" I reminded, amused.

At this, he fell silent making me pull away slightly to look down into his eyes. 

"What's wrong?"

He sighed, his eyes skirting away from mine before continuing to caress my hair gently.

"I..." He started,but stopped, as if he was loss for words. 

I tilted my head to the side, my hair sliding off my shoulders. Instantly, his gaze was reverted to the moonlight that reflected slightly off my hair. He trailed his fingers through my heavy fall of hair. 

"Beautiful..." He murmured under his breath and I flushed slightly in pleasure at his complement. 

"Havoc?"

He sighed before he brought the force of his gaze back to mine. Silence, then..

"I don't want you to go into the library."

My breath caught at his request. Oh Havoc...

"I can't do that. You know I have to go..." I whispered around the lump that had blocked my throat.

He was thinking exactly like I was. We both wished for the same thing. Just more time for us to spend together. 

His jaw ticked but I knew he understood. We both had ran out of options. His hand bunched in my hair for a moment before loosening. He let out a heavy sigh before sitting up, with me straddle on his lap.

Sadness threatened to break free but I tampered it down. I brushed the hair that had fallen across his mask and caressed his jaw to cup his face.

"I wish there was another way too," I whispered, staring deeply into the mesmerizing azure. "But there is none."

The reality was such that it threatened to thrown darkness over this precious moment with my soul mate, but I refused for it to do so.

"I may not be able to grant this request, but I can give you another one," I said gently.

His eyes as they looked at me were coldly furious before they softened, a mischievous glint sparkling in his eyes. 

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously and was about to call him out for his mischief but he interrupted me by saying, "Then... I'll be kidnapping you for tonight."

Before I could respond, he stood up in a fluid motion, with me cradled to his chest and leap off the roof. I was stunned for a moment before I arched my back in his embrace, confident that he would not let me fall and lifting my face to the sky, I laughed in joy as he ran through the night. 

I had no idea where he was taking me but I could not ask for anymore than for more time spent in his company. If he was kidnapping me, than I was a willing victim, for I would follow anywhere he lead.