Scents [Edited]

• Dedicated to to all my awesome readers! <3

Writing to relieve some stress, to just brush up some stuff haha :)

*******************************************************************************~~~

So there I sat, cross legged, at the side of the ring; arms folded tightly across my chest. I glared at the two men who were facing each other in the ring but they paid me no heed. They were standing a feet from each other, their stance relaxed but not once did they break eye contact. 

The tension in the room was palpable, the air electric and heavy. The hairs on my nape rose and I shivered slightly as the air crackled between the two, their auras clashing in a brilliant display of green and blue. The force of their power had my heart in my throat. 

My panthera, Lucas, had grown into such a powerful and strong man in the time I had not seen him. His electric green eyes, flinty as he glared daggers at Havoc, was nothing short of mesmerizing, the color shifting from brilliant harlequin to emerald. His body was held coiled and tense as he took in his opponent's relaxed stance. 

My attention reverted to the other man in the ring and instantly my breath caught in my throat at how utterly beautiful he was. His body was clad in a thin black shirt that flowed over his body, outlining his perfectly carved muscles while a pair of black cargo pants fitted his strong legs perfectly. His sandy blond hair that fell in waves around his face was pushed severely to the side, drawing attention to the perfect azure of his eyes. The turbulent blue of his eyes betrayed the relaxed way he held himself. He reminded me of a storm, wild and fierce, yet contained.

"Fight!"

I jerked my head up and glared daggers at Gary who merely shrugged his shoulders. I shook my head at him and leaned back against the wall as the two men started circling each other. I saw them taking long calm strides, never breaking eye contact. Lucas' green eyes were glowing brighter than usual, his hands loose at his sides. His eyes tracked Havoc's movements, making subtle shifts in his weight in response to his opponent's. 

Havoc on the other hand seemed to be gliding across the floor of the ring. I was enthralled by the way he moved, so graceful and fluid like water. His muscles rippled under the thin material of his shirt as he angled himself to echo Lucas' movements. It was like watching two jungle cats circle each other, a fight of dominance, one that promised bloodshed. 

 I frowned and touched my mask for comfort, upset that these two men were fighting each other. Why was he taking this so seriously? Did something happen between them?  

Suddenly, Lucas lunged himself at Havoc, his fist swiping in a punch so fast and vicious, the air around his fist whistled. Havoc stepped back and deflected the blow all in one fluid move. He moved to the side and crouched low, swiping his leg in a hard sweep, attempting to take Lucas' legs from under him. But Lucas reacted the same time the hit had been thrown, leaping up to dodge the attack easily.

He leap over Havoc, landed on his hands that sprung him up into a flip that took him a distance away from Havoc. I saw Lucas' eyes gleam, the emerald blazing into a bright green, his pupils narrowing into slits. In a heart beat, I found Lucas had leap the distance between them, his arm hooked, poised to deliver a blow to Havoc's face.

Havoc jerked back, swinging his leg up in a hard jerk that had his knee coming in contact with Lucas' chest. Lucas grunt, but continued his vicious onslaught. Punch after punch, kick after kick was exchanged between the two warriors. I could only watch in fear and awe as the deadly dance continued, both of them moving so fast that they seemed a blur. 

It was when I heard a sickening crack did I jump to my feet, running to the edge of the ring to grip the rubber barrier, fear washing through me. I watched, heart in my throat as Havoc staggered back, a hand to his mask. A drop of blood fell to the floor and I felt my heart trip.