Deadly Dance of the Demon [Edited]

A/N:

Hey! So this is the new chapter. I really enjoyed writing this and i hope that you guy would enjoy reading it too. Dedicated to BelleIsNinja for being one of the most inspiring people i have ever met. :) truthfully, I don't know a lot of people with the courage and strength that she  possesses and i'm truely inspired by her bravery in overcoming something as tough as cancer. I hope that through her story, you guys can see the importance of not giving up and having courage to face the tuoghest of challenges. To BelleIsNinja, thank you for being such an inspiration to me. Hope you get better soon! :)

OK ENOUGH OF MY PREECHING AND LETS GET ON WITH THE SHOW!!!! XD

20/1/2018

Edited version. Pls enjoy. :)

**********

I had always been careful not to say our true names out. We used our nick names, Panthera, Angel and Havoc. But the moment had been so surreal, that I had slipped up under the haze of comfort.

I would not have gone on alert had Havoc treated the name as a passing comment, yet the way he reacted so violently to the name told me he knew far more to the name then he was meant to. 

The rigidness of Havoc's body had my gut coiling and my body stiffening in response. A heavy silence descended, the tension rising between us. Hundreds of thoughts raced through my mind as I fought to understand his reaction. Did he already know about us? If so, how?

I trembled as paranoia threatened to engulf me in its insidious claws. How did he... Did someone tell him? No... he couldn't be working for her...  My blood turned ice cold as the possibility ripped through me again, the warmth of his body at my back the salt to the gaping wound of my heart. 

Desperate to get away from the piercing thoughts, I tried to pry his arms off me, but he tightened them instead. The name... he couldn't have know it unless...

Angel...

 The sound of Lucas' wary voice penetrated the chaos in my head. I glanced at him from under my lashes, and found his eyes glowing at me the the darkness. 

My name... I told him my name...

My breathing stopped as I stared at him incredulously. 

Why?

Lucas glanced at the twin bands wrapped around my waist before gliding away to melt further into the shadows, his eyes glittering like emerald jewels at me.

Because he is my brother.

That stopped me short. Lucas would not call anyone his kin easily yet he had accepted Havoc as his own. Kin to the darkness. But in knowing Lucas' name, would that mean he would know who I was too? After all, he did know Fiona was related to me... 

You do not want him to know who you truly are?

The question was a stab to my heart, one that had always haunted me the moment I laid eyes on the man that made my soul sing. For I was afraid. If he knew who I was, if I knew who he was, would that change what I felt for him?

In that moment I felt so lost, so confused as the alien emotions threatened to bury me alive. I never felt like this before...

I was desperate. With the intense emotions, came the uncertainty, the doubt, the paranoia. I was afraid to trust this man who held me so gently in his arms, who melted the ice in my veins, who filled me with such joy beyond anything I had felt before. I was afraid of the happiness that filled me each second that passed in his presence.