Miracle Part 2 [Edited]

"Angel..." I breath her name again, trying to reassure myself that she was indeed here.

At the sound of her name, she let out a loud sob and jumped into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist and lowered her lips to mine. I knew, the moment our bodies touched that this was indeed my Angel. She was breathing.

She was alive.

Hot tears streamed down my face as I poured my happiness, my joy and all my love into the kiss. I hugged her to me, deepening the kiss, uncaring of the people around us. All I could think about was the fact that the woman I love was back and I was holding her in my arms. My Angel was back.

"Oh Havoc... Oh my Jason...my love," she whispered to me as she peppered my face with kisses.

Her soft hands framed my face, holding me still as she rained kissed on my face. First, my lips, then my nose, my eyes, my forehead, my cheeks, my chin and back to my lips.

"Oh my love..." She whispered again, her soft, sweet lips against mine.

I sat her down on her feet slowly, but retained her in my arms. I didn't want to let her go. I never wanted to let her out of my sight again. She lifted those long, dark lashes of hers and I felt the familiar sensation of drowning in her eyes. She reached up to brush the remaining tears from my face.

"My love..." I whispered, my voice cracking under the avalanche of emotion that broke free from its ice prison. "I have missed you so much."

I watched as tears gathered in her eyes again. I leaned down, kissing the tears away from her beloved face. I knew for a fact that tears shouldn't be on my Angel's face. She hugged me tightly, burying her face in my chest and I let my head drop, breathing in her herbal scent. I tightened my hold around her and I felt her do the same.

This was a miracle.

The sudden blare of a horn broke us apart but I kept her hand firmly in my hold. I didn't want this dream to end. I turned towards the sound of the horn and found myself face to face with a black Mercedes Benz. I watched as Angel shook her head at the driver. The car stalled for a moment before it was being driven away. I looked back down at my Angel to see her smiling up at me.

"Lets go," she said, grabbing my hand in hers.

I smiled back, euphoria in my veins. With that we ran hand in hand, cutting pass people, dodging obstacle, running out of the shopping complex and into a nearby park. I didn't know where we were headed, but I didn't care. As long as my Angel was next to me, I could ask for nothing more.

We ran through the park , finally stopping at a secluded spot. Trees blocked the area from the main park and from there, Angel pulled me along through the forest, stopping when we reached a very familiar looking place.

"I found this lake one day when I was exploring through the forest," she whispered and I looked down at her. She was facing the lake, a small smile on her face. "It reminded me of our lake."

I looked back at the lake, which resembled the one back at home. The lake where we shared our first kiss.

I felt her tighten her hold on my hand and tugged me along until we almost reached the bank of the lake. We settled down next to each other, shoulder to shoulder. I looked at her from the corner of my eye.

Was I dreaming?

I still could not believe it. I was starting to doubt myself. Had I gone crazy because of grief that resulted in me having this hallucination. Was this just my brain making things up out of desperation? My hand tightened involuntarily around Angel's warm and soft hand.