2. Uncle Phil

Clint catches sight of men sitting on phil doorsteps from a block away. He can see him shivering from here before thinking twice he know what he's gonna do.

He pressed butten on his hearing aide to initiate link he knows Phil still has on.

"Phil?"

After a moment Phil slowly asked from other side "Clint?" Clint can hear worry in Phil's tone and winses.

"I'm fine. I just want to ask do you have some food in your apartment ?"

"And you said your not always hungry." Phil said from other side humer lacing his voice.

"No it's not for me....there is man in front of your apartment looks like he's going through hard time." Clint said.

"Oh so you want to help him." Phil said

"Is there any problem?" Clint askes a little embarrassed

"No no no.... it's so nice of you Clint I didn't mean that. To answer your question there no food but I have some coffee from before. I'm almost done here I will grab some food from here ok?" Phil said

"Ok will you get some curly fries for me?"

"You can also check my closet there should be a jacket or something." Phil said

"Ok" Clint said a little happy and relaxed.

"Clint?"

"Yes?"

"I love you"

"I love you too Phil."

With that Clint taps on aide to disconnect the link. And he starts walking toward the man. He crouches good two feets away fom him so he wouldn't make him feel traped. "hay buddy."

When he didn't get a reaction he reach and man's arm a little. This time reaction was startling, the guy scrambled away and pressed himself into the wall whimpering.

Clint backed away and raised his armes in calming gesture. Clint takes a closer look and realise guy is younger than he thought a lot younger just a teenager. He also know what couses this kind of reaction.

Kid is now looking at Clint suspiciously chest heaving and ready to defend himself. Clint took three staps back kid looses some of his difensivenes after that.

"What do you want?" kid asks voice hoars and low from lack of use. Clint know how he's gonna sound but still he said.

"To help" and adds quickly. "I know it sounds creepy but it's snowing and I just want to help. My partner is coming with food and inside  is definitely warm than here. so you can come with me and I can give you some jacket or blanket. But seriously I just want help." Clint said he don't know why but there is something about kid and he couldn't bring himself to leave him here like that.

Kid is still watching Clint with unrelaxed posture and whispers "If I come inside - I can leave whenever I want?"

"Of course" Clint notic that kid is still unsure so he slowly took out his pocket knife and slowly slides it towers kid "insurance" he asked the kid.

The kid squint at knife and then Clint. he slowly reaches and took knife keeping his eyes on Clint.

Clint stands and asked. "So are you coming?" Kid slowly stands and said "I'll come "

Clint walked towers door and kid backed away Clint raised his one hand in surrender and show him key kid doesn't respond so Clint unlocks the door and walked inside giving kid his time to come by himself he also came in after good ten seconds.