3. Time To Meet The Avengers Kid

A scream pulls phil into consciousness it's a scream of agony and helplessness. He dart towers the guests room Clint on his tail and found Stiles screaming and struggling inder his blenkets. Clint and he quickly untangles Stiles and Phil holds him from behind he keeps telling him soothing words while rocking him back and forth until his screams turn into heaving sobs. Clint is standing in doorway looking solemn.

Phil reaches and grabs a tissue box from bedside and offers them to Stiles he grabs handful and cleans his face then he slowly sits on his own and whispered "sorry" while looking at tissue in his hand.

Phil shifts himself in front of Stiles and gently took tissue from Stiles hand throws it in dustbin and said "There is nothing to apologise for Stiles ok?" he tells Stiles who just shrugs. Phil sighs and asks "Do you think you can sleep anymore?" Stiles shakes his head. So phil says "Ok let's drink coffee then."

Stiles looks at phil then at his lap. "You don't have to worry. You can go back to sleep. I don't want to be an inconvenience.

Phil gently uses his hand to rais Stiles head he waits him to Meet his eyes and said. "You are my naphew Stiles, and I love you and will do anything to help you. You can never be an anconviniens for me." He aches how Stiles eyes fill once more with blatant disbelief and shy hope in them he takes him in his arms once more.

After some minutes he drags him out of his room. Clint is looking at coffee maker when they entered kitchen he looks up at them and smile. "I didn't introduce myself yesterday I'm Clint.

Stiles nods and said "Stiles"

"Nice to meet you Stiles, you don't know how much phil talks about you." Clint said with a smile on his face.

"Why don't you sit. I ordered some food for breakfast, what do you like more, pancakes or curly fries I order both." Clint ask, Stiles who just looked at phil not wanting to say anything.

"Stiles likes curly fries actually.... Love them." Phil said, looking at Stiles fondly.

The coffee maker chimes and Clint poured liquid in three mugs and slid one towerd stiles and other towerd phil, after drinking there coffee in silence phil asked. "Stiles I want to ask you something?"

Stiles look up at Clint and then Phil and nod

"Stiles did your dad know that you are here?" Stiles shooks his head.

Phil can feel anger building inside him his naphew must have been missing and his brother didn't even bother call him. Phil take two deep breaths and focuses on Stiles first.

"Stiles how you come here? I know something bad heppend to leed you here like this? but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Phil want to ask thousand questions but he will not pressure Stiles anymore then he already is.

Stiles eyes filled he can't keep all this inside him any longer he want to tell his uncle everything he did and everything done to him but he know now is not the time first he have be strong enough to handle one more person turning there back on him. even if there's little chance of heppening this with his uncle becouse he know about S.H.E.A.L.D and his uncle's profation but his uncle didn't know.

"I d - don't remember le -leaving beacon hills....but I -I can't go back after that." Stiles take deep breaths and wipe his tear away. His uncle hold his other hand looking at him with sad eyes. "so I just kept driving when Rosco died I walked." Stiles said

Phil digest horrer of the fact that stiles was dissociating while driving when he left his town and was to terrified to go back, and asks firs question in his mind "where did Roscoe died?"