26. Never Normal

Thay all are waiting for a moment when thay can ask Noah to come to New York and reveal everything to Stiles but all of them were nourves about it. Now Noah calling by himself can give them a good start in that.

"Talk to him, know what he's calling for and you can also ask him to come here." Steve says, almost standing from his seat. Phil nods and picks up the call on speaker after taking a deep breath.

"Hello Phil?" Noah says, from other side of the line.

"Yah. It me Noah. What are you calling?" Phil sounds, more harsh then he intended but he didn't care a bit.

"I just wanted ask how Stiles is doing." Noah says, completely ignoring Phil's tone.

"I don't think I need to tell you that." Phil is in no mood of giving him any kind of information about Stiles, when he's finnally getting better and is making some real friends in his life.

"Did he told you about Beacon Hills." It sounds more like a statement then question.

"Yes. He did, and you're just lucky to be in one peace after all the things you did."

"I know I made some mistakes Phil but you're overreacting. Just tell me how is Stiles doing." Noah sounds, like he's controlling his anger. But so are Phil and other listeners in the room.

"I'm overreacting! I'm under reacting Noah. Otherwise me and others would have been one your door several days ago to kill you and those monsters." Phil shouts, almost crushing mobile by his hand. Noah's side goes silent for some seconds before he speaks.

"Who else....who else is with you Phil, tell me." Phil realises his mistake and changes a look with Pepper, Steve and Bucky but befor he can answer Noah speaks again.

"Actually I don't care who else is there. I just wants to talk to Stiles becouse I know he's fine now, can you just let me talk to him or give me his number Phil. I didn't talk to him last time becouse I wanted to give him time, and I have gave him enough of that." Noah says, in hurry. Phil can't believe his brother can be that selfish but thay all also became confuced on how can he know if Stiles is fine or not.

"How can you say that Stiles is fine. What did you know?" Phil voices his question. Thay hear a sigh on other side before Noah answers.

"I found from his school in Beacon Hills that you transferred him in other school in New York, and if he's ready to continue his studies he can atleast talk to me." Noah explains and Phil's anger just increases.

"He will never talk to you or meet you if he wants and you can't force him Noah." Phil shouts, angrily.

"Yes he have to I'm his father and if I want to talk to him then he will. He can't live with you forever." Noah is loosing his calm but still tries to control himself.

"You're not his father or even gaurdian. We both know that Noah." Phil says dangerously, making Pepper and Bucky smirk.

"Oh. So you're playing this card in me now. Remember Phil I gave you the guardianship, and I can easily took that back from you. Then we'll see who stops me from meeting my son." Noah threatens. But phil isn't phased at all.

"How will you win against Stiles's real dad." Phil says, shocking Noah.

"How did you know who he is. I'm the only one who knows it." Noah asks, panicked. Pepper, Phil, Bucky and Steve realised that Noah was aware about Tony from the start.

"I know him. Now you have to come here and tell Stiles by yourself that you're not his real father. That will be the only time I will allow you to meet him....after that it's up to Stiles. But I'm pretty sure he will never want to see your face again."