17. Beacon Hills

Scott is sitting in his living room waiting for pack to arrive, Sheriff called them all to meet at his house saying he wants to tell them something. Something about Stiles, Scott can only hope it's some good news. Waiting here he can't help but remember how he fucked up, how he got here. Whole pack is angry with him -spacially Liam and Malia. He won't mention sheriff becouse he hate him now. His mom, Chris and satomi lookes disappointed. He is disappointed in himself for trusting Theo over Stiles -his best friend, his brother.

It's been almost two months since Stiles disappeared, more then one months since he found that note Stiles left behind, since thay know what Theo's real intentions are, and what he did with all of them and spacially with Stiles. How can Scott be this blind. How could he not notice what was heppening in front of his eyes.

After leaving Stiles outside animal clinic when he went inside first thing liam asked was where Stiles was, Scott just said Stiles went home and wouldn't talk to them for a while. Liam looked suspicious but asked him to bite dying Hayden instead -he said no saying it could kill her in her condition. Liam was angry but agreed for some time.

Next day when Lydia figured out that Perish is a hellhound and someone was about to die in librery, Theo kidnapped her. When Scott came to find Lydia there he trapped him inside the librery and confessed that he is a chimera and what he did to Stiles, and now when Scott kicked him out of the pack he can easily turn Stiles against them and will manipulate and use him in his weak mental condition. Scott was shocked and angry at himself and scared for Stiles, he can't let it heppen with Stiles but he was trapped inside the librery, waiting what Theo's next move will be.

Then he lured Malia in a cave and trapped here there with her mother. Who wanted to kill Malia to gain her powers back. Luckily Breaden arrived and saved her after a bad fight but Malia's mother - desert wolf was able to run and still is somewhere, waiting to attack again.

When Hayden's condition became bad, and stiles wasn't picking his calls. Liam lost his tamper also that was night of super moon witch made him super aggressive. Theo made a move and told him that stiles wasn't picking his calls becouse, Scott kicked him out of the pack for killing donoven in self defence, and now Stiles is Missing and sheriff is searching for him. Then he told him where Scott was and let him enter the library. Scott and Liam fought and Liam was about to kill Scott when meson arrived and stopped him by saying that Hayden's condition is severe. Them meson called Melisa who patched up Scott's injuries.

When Theo couldn't find Stiles anywhere and saw how Scott survived he went straight to dread doctors lier where he was keeping Lydia. He took some stuff in a injection from one of the tube to resurrect dead chimera to make his own pack and then was about to attack Lydia but kira stopped him. Apparently kira came back in town after solving her problem with control and saw Theo going somewhere in anger, she became suspicious and followed him and saw him taking that stuff in injection, she attacked when she saw he could harm Lydia. She was able to knock him out and ran away with Lydia, thay went to animal clinic.

There she found Liam with Hayden, who was looking like she was about to die. When Lydia and kire told Liam everything, liam didn't even though for a second and injected Hayden with that thing. He thought it was last resort to save her. At first thay were freaked out but in only five minutes Hayden started looking better and her mercury poisoning started reducing so thay took it as good sign. Malia also came to animal clinic in search of everyone after leaving Breaden at her house. She also got to know what's going on by kira, after telling her part about Theo trapping her with her mother.

When kira said thay should call Scott and Stiles, Liam snapped and told them all about how Scott kicked Stiles out of the pack becouse Donovan attached him and Stiles killed him in self defence. And how stiles was nowhere to find now and he was trying to call Stiles whole day. He also admitted shemefully to them about how Theo used it that information to feed his anger and he attacked Scott in librery and left him with Meson in injured condition. No one was angry on Liam becouse thay were more pissed about what Scott did. But Lydia still decided to call Melisa to check on him. Mellisa asked them to came to her house becouse Scott wanted to tell them something. After convincing Liam and Malia somehow thay all gethared in Scott's house.