4. What The Hell Heppend In Beacon Hills

Stiles was still nourves about going to avengers tower so they desides to walk for some time before going to tower. They were walking in silence unless clint or phil say something suddenly stiles speed up confusing them and stopped in front of a kid maybe 8 year old and started talking to him ten crouch in his feet and started tieng his shoeleses.

Apparently kid was walking with his leses open and was about to fall.
"He's important for you, and even if he wasn't..... there's something about him." Clint said, like matter of fact phil looks at him and nod with a smile.

"How can someone hurt him in the way he is." Clint says now angry, phil tore his eyes away from Stiles and turn to look at Clint  "we'll find out who did this and they'll pay. Stiles will be ok he's stronger then he seems. I just wish I can get him back to happy, healthy ridiculous kid I remember soon." Phil stop talking when stiles walks up to them.

"Sorry kid was about to fall." Stiles said embarrassed fir making them wait.

"Stiles you help that kid. why are you apologizing for that." Phil asks sadly.

Stiles just shrugs and they make there way out of the park and found a taxi they sat in backseat and whole ride when they reach tower phil can see stiles getting tensed. "We can come tomorrow if you're not ready stiles." Clint ask softly.

"No I can do this it's not gonna be any easier tomorrow." Stiles said

They enter tower and after crossing lobby stop in last elevator of hallway phil scan his hand and they enter elevator. "This is only elevator with excess to Avengers floors we'll get you scanned later." Phil said.

"After asking others right?"

"Yes Stiles but I'm sure they'll have no problem." Phil said, Stiles shrugs and then jumps when a male voice rang trough elevator.

"Good morning Agent Coulson , Agent Barton"

"Jarvis? Mr. Stark's A.I " Stiles asks, in awe.

"Indeed" Jarvis sound bemused.

Not many people know Tony have an A.I let alone his name, lot of people will sound like Jarvis before Knowing why stiles have that much information.

"Stiles after talking about your staying here, I will tell everyone why you know so much you don't have to tell them ok." Phil said gently, he know Stiles is thinking did some crime when he's just a smart and curious kid. Stiles nods greatfully.

"Agent Coulson if mey I." Jarvis aks.

"Oh he's my naphew stiles stilinski Jarvis he is going to stay in tower with us....after we ask others." Phil add after noticing look stiles was giving.

"A pleasure Mr. Stilinski" Jarvis said in kind voice.

"Nice to meet you to Jarvis but can you rather call me Stiles if it's acceptable to you." Stiles respond hesitantly.

After a moment of silence Jarvis respond. "A honere Stiles, Agent Coulson you said about gaining other avengers approvel in regards of Stiles staying here, all required person is in tower at moment. Can I ask them to came to commen floor for meeting?"

"It up to you stiles." Phil aks stiles.

"Best to do it now." Stiles said after hiding his panic in blank face.

"Ok Jarvis drop us on commen floor." Clint said.

When the reach commen floor they found Bucky and Sam talking about something and Steve trying to understand how microwave works.

"Maybe we have to buy a new microwave if cap keep pressing that button." Clint said gaining attantion of two Supersoldiers and Felcon. Phil can feel Stiles getting tanse under scrutiny and Phil place a grounding hand on his shoulder.

STILES | AVENGERSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara