33. We Can't Tell Them (P2)

Issac thinks about a right point to start this and tell in once what heppend with Boyd and Erica.

"They were kidnapped by the Alpha pack, who were coming to Beacon Hills and they had a leader named Deucalion. Me, Derek and Peter spend summer searching for them and Allison spend her's in France. Stiles spend it training Scott." Issac says, Fury didn't looks much suprised by mention of Alpha pack, he know now that anything can happen in that Town.

Issac again picks up the file to mark all the murders and sacrifices at that time. He marked them like, killed by Alpha pack or sacrificed by darach/jannifer/our English teacher/Derek's second psychopathic girlfriend. After he was done he slid the file in Fury's, who read it with different types of emotions. He looks up at them with looks that says, 'really' they again control their laughs.

Issac explained him about Deucalion and Gerard fiasco and then why jennifer wanted revenge. And what the sacrifices mean. He told him about his encounter with Alphas and what heppend with him. Then the ritual and finding out Erica is dead and finding Boyd with Derek's sister Cora. How Lydia was finding bodies everywhere and Stiles's struggle to find connection and trying to keep his father safe.

He told them about motel and how Stiles saved Scott. Fury was now feeling little guilty for suspecting Stiles in first place. How sheriff got kidnapped and Cora's worsening condition. He told about whole hospital drama in details, and mellisa getting kidnapped as second guardian sacrifice, how Scott betrayed them for the second time by leaving with Deucalion. End Chris being taken as last sacrifice.

"Why was this Deucalion after Stiles and Scott in first place?" Fury asks, for the first time since Issac started speaking.

"Scott was showing traits of becoming a true Alpha, which heppens only in every hundred years. A true Alpha don't have to kill to gain his power and he's more powerful then other Alphas. Deucalion wanted him in his pack. But with Stiles, he knew he can't make him part of his pack becouse Stiles's powers were out of his reach, so he wanted to kill him and absorb his Spark." Steve explains, giving Issac some rest.

"You guys just said that Stiles is human....then where did that Spark thing came from?" Fury looks lost.

"Stiles is human but....in a way he isn't, like he is not counted as supernatural.... but he still have powers." Clint tries to explain but huffs in the end giving up.

"Just tell me what he can do?" Fury asks.

Issac thinks for second to decide where to start. Then he remembers.

"First time he did something abnormal was in that rave. He circled whole building but in the end he had only handful and still he covered whole alley. After that no supernatural creature can enter nor exit. Then in basement with Erica and Boyd he saw Boyd's memory from his wound that how they got caught. He kept seeing memories here and there after that and now he can control that. But he never tried to expand his powers." Issac says, he avoided telling Fury about more about Stiles's powers Fury nods understanding.

"How did you guys managed to save the perents and stop Deucalion and Jennifer while saving your own life too?" Maria asks, now genuinely conserne.

"They did world's biggest stupidity." Phil mutters, but everyone heard him. Fury simply asks.

"What"

"They were under the nematon -the magic tree I told you about- and we needed location, so deaton said he know a ritual but we needed Scott too. Stiles made him come back for ritual but Scott said he will go back after that. Me, Stiles, Scott, Allison, Lydia and deaton met at animal clinic."

"What was the retuial?" Fury asks.

"You should just watch, becouse I don't think any of us can say that again." Issac says, bringing out Stiles's laptop. Fury looks at him questioningly.