24. A New Family

All five kids walk inside common floor laughing about something. Everyone saw them and smile happily seeing how thay became friends only in some hours. They all are superheroes and never got a chance to start a family, now these kids were fulfilling that empty place and they can do anything to protact the sight in front of them. Spacially in case of Stiles, Peter and Issac, becouse thay already suffered enough.

"Hi everyone." All five said at the same time and then looks at eachother with wide eyes and started laughing again instantly making everyone chuckle. Thay all puts their bags on an empty chair and falls on a sofa.

"It's so good to see you all togather." Pepper said, walking up to them and hugging three and patting two on cheeks.

"Yah we all just met on the gates and just clicked." Stiles mutters, shyly.

"We clicked becouse we all are wierd and different from others." MJ remarks, making four boys blush.

"You're different becouse you're Avengers kids." Sam says, walking inside the living room from kitchen with a tray of water. Stiles, Peter and Issac smiles. MJ blushes and Ned's mout falls open by his words. All kids smiles at him and hurriedly picks one-one glass of water. Tony also takes one giving himself a something to do so he wouldn't freak out.

"How was the car Stiles?" Tony asks, Stiles, trying to talk to him. Stiles looks at him and laugh witch is more a scoff.

"You just made us famous on our first day.... everyone was staring at us and trying to be friends. Some girls even asked me and issac for our number." Stiles says, his hands flying everywhere. One more habit Thor noticed similar.

"You don't like it then." Tony whispers, slightly disappointed. Stiles looks at him with wide eyes.

"No no no no no it's not that Tony....I loved the car, it was awesome. But it wasn't suitable for a high schooler." Stiles explains, Tony sighs happily that Stiles liked his gift. Avengers looks at the duo nourvesly, that what will happen if Tony said something wrong.

"So what are your plans for today kids? Are you planning to stay at night or something else." Phil asks, changing the topic.

"Stiles and Issac are going to tell us something important... nothing else." Ned says, with a biggest smile in world on his face after seeing every Avenger in same room and bieng called their kid by them.

"Something important like what?" Bruce asks. Stiles, Issac, Peter and MJ gives Ned a look, before answering.

"We are going to tell them everything." Issac answers. Everyone looks at them with shock at that.

"But you told us just now and that was not good Stiles. You should not do that again. Why didn't you stopped him Issac?" Natasha sounds, conserne.

"Peter told us everything about himself already and I don't want any secrets in our friendship Nat." Stiles sounds serious, he wasn't risking his new friends with those secrets that can ruin everything. Peter, MJ and Ned looks slightly worried what might be too bad to conserne Natasha.

"You don't have to tell them anything....I will send Peter footage of that day when you told us. You can just tell them normal things now and Peter can watch that with Ned and MJ here or at his aunt's house. You're not going through that again Stiles." Tony says, leaving no room for any kind of argument. Everyone just stare at him suprised but menages to nod.

"We just knew Issac is supernatural. What is so bad with Stiles?" MJ asks, and damn this girl is smart. Tony thinks.

"You'll find out before tomorrow." Issac says, to her. Room once again becomes awkwardly silent.