30. Kyra

Whole room was looking at Tony. Some shocked and some irritated. They were thinking how to distract Fury from what Tony just said but they couldn't think a thing. Finally Bruce snaps out of his shock.

"Tony we know you're close with Stiles but he must have called you dad by mistake." Bruce says, trying to hide Tony's mistake. Fury didn't look convinced, but he decides to leave it for now.

"Next time pick my calls Stark." Fury says, walking past Tony, who first time in his life didn't said something witty or sarcastic in return becouse of his mixed emotions about the situation.

They all stays in there place until Fury and Maria were gone and Peter and Issac walk outside the room.

"What the hell was he doing here, and why no one told me." Tony demands, finally being able to think.

"We'll explain. But what heppend with Stiles, where is he?" Pepper asks, exited. Making whole room smile slightly.

"We're good but we don't want to rush things. I came here after he fell asleep." Tony answers, proudly. Tension from past few days fading from his shoulders.

"We told you, you were worrieng about nothing. Stiles is an understanding kid and he would have never think of you as bad person." Phil says, smiling. Tony nods.

"Why was Fury here, bytheway?" He asks, walking towards couch and sitting on it.

Everyone exchange a look and sat around him. After fine minutes when they were done telling him everything and stopping him twice from going after Fury, Pepper convinced him that it's for good and now they can actually know what's going on in Beacon Hills.

"But we can't tell him about Stiles." Tony says, with wide eyes.

"I think I have an idea about it." Isaac says, raising his hand like a kid in class.

"What." Steve asks.

"I'm also in that file, as one of Stiles's friend, who he wants to interrogate....so I can go and tell him the story from my perspective." Issac says.

"But it will reveal your identity to him." Peter points.

"I can bet that five percent of SHIELD agents are werewolves or other kind of supernatural, just like we have in this building. It will be good if they would know about supernatural, so they can protact and understand things better." Issac says, and others can't deny that he have point.

"But do you really want to tell him all these things again?" Bucky asks, conserned. Thay would have done this the same way they did with Peter, but that way they would be showing Fury some really emotional and intimate part of Stiles's life, and they don't want to do that.

"I will tell him about supernatural and real story behind every crime....not anything personal about myself or Stiles." Issac says, after thinking for a moment.

Pepper leaves her place and hugs Issac, who hugs her back.

"You're so brave Issy." She says, moving a hand through his blond curls. Issac smiles at that and shrugs.

Others looks at both with fond smiles.

"When should we tell him then?" Natasha aks, Issac.

"Tomorrow. We have school after that for whole week." Issac answers, still in pepper's arms.

Everyone sigh. Normal teens think about hanging out with friends or watching movies whole day on school's off day, not something like this.

"Let's have dinner then we can go to sleep, it's been a long day and we all deserve rest." Steve says, after thay broke the hug.