38. How It Feels Like

Stiles, Issac and Peter were checked by Bruce and four other doctors when they reached tower.

At that point pepper knew how much all three got hurt. She was conserned but Stiles know she will go all angry mom on them after some time.

Stiles was still avoiding everyone about Bucky's situation and how much of a big blunder he did. He knew it by everyone's faces that they support and accept him and Bucky. But he was still dying by embarrassment. He don't know how Bucky is reacting, coz he haven't met him yet.

Stiles had two stitches on his shoulder and bandage around his ribs, luckily they weren't broken. Peter was given some painkillers, Stiles also took same ones becouse both need strong dosage. Issac was completely healed but Pepper still made a doctor check him completely. Everyone felt a smile in their faces at that.

Phil called Kyra to inform Stiles will not come for training. But she said she already knew becouse she was watching news about attack on school.

Finally pepper and Tony took three on common floor where everyone is waiting for their talk. Stiles know this will not go well.

When they entered common floor Peter was hugged by may then Steve came and hugged Stiles and Issac. Stiles remembered thinking how good huggers all avengers are and if he would get hug from everyone, now he almost gets them everytime.

And after that all time Stiles saw Bucky, standing in back looking hesitant but Stiles know he was holding himself back. Stiles thought for a second about everything happening around him and what they might think, but then he thought fuck it. Stiles always been the bold one when he have something decided.

He walked in Bucky's direction in fast pace. Bucky realise what Stiles is doing and took some steps towerd him, both reached eachother and kissed. Just like last night it was small and sweet, full of emotions. They can never get other eachother.

Stiles heard some awwww's and finally's. Bucky and him broke the kiss and looked at eachother.

"Never scare me like this again." Bucky says, he was scared out of his life whole time. Only things he was remembering was that death card Stiles chose yesterday.

"No promises." Stiles smiles.

"Stiles I'm serious." Bucky says.

"Am I missing something here?" Bruce asks, looking utterly confused. He's the only one who was not listening everything.

"Just that Bucky finally got enough balls to propose Stiles yesterday night and then they blew their cover in less then one day." Natasha says, in amused voice resting her arm on Bruce's shoulder.

"I'm so happy for you Stiles." Phil says, hugging Stiles again.

"Young one deserve all the world. After your hardships you both deserve love." Thor says.

"I was waiting for you both to realise. How did it even happened?" Clint asks.

"Steve and Nat encouraged me." Bucky answers, everyone smiled at two who were vibration from happiness.

Everyone hugged and congratulated Stiles and Bucky. Pepper came and kissed Stiles forehead. Issac, MJ and Peter were planning on teasing Stiles. Mey met Stiles for he first time and invited Stiles and Issac to come over with Peter sometimes. She got mostly whole story by Peter when he was red by anger after knowing about Beacon Hills. She found all of that hard to believe but she knew it was true and was relieved that Issac and Stiles are not in that place anymore.

In the end Stiles turns to looks at Tony who was still silent.

"Tony?" Stiles calls him. Tony looked at him and smiles. He then came and hugged Stiles.