35. Stars And Moon

Bucky was in kitchen, preparing food for dinner. Almost everyone is in house and on their floors. He is making everything healthy, becouse everyone was eating mostly unhealthy food nowadays.

Stiles, Tony and Phil still might take couple of hours to come back. Cooking was also a way to keep himself distracted from the fact that, Stiles was not in tower. It's longest he's been out and Bucky just don't felt  right. Spacially after what he noticed yesterday.

It's irritating sometimes when he don't know where Stiles is and he can't rest until he know Stiles is fine and with someone safe. He know Stiles is with Tony and Phil right now but it's been almost whole day without seeing the him and he want to.

He again tries to focus on cooking instead of Stiles. He will be here in some time and he should prepare some food. Stiles will only realise that he's hungry when he will see the food, otherwise he'll be starving but couldn't think he should eat.

"So much green. Hun." Natasha comments, almost making Bucky jump.

He was so lost in thoughts he didn't realise Natasha and Steve are on floor. Steve was in living room with a megazine and Natasha behind him.

"You didn't notice us coming." Natasha points, seeing his reaction.

"I was just thinking." Bucky sighs.

"About Stiles." Bucky's expression was her answer. "He's with Tons and Phil. He's fine Buck." Natasha says, softly.

"I know....but it's longest he's been out and I...just." Bucky trails of at that. Steve also walks inside the kitchen listening to their conversation.

"If you don't want to miss him like that all the time you should just tell him." Bucky looks at Natasha, incredulously.

"Nat! are you really serious right now. Tell him what?" Bucky tries to play dumb. Natasha and Steve are always trying to get him to accept something he isn't ready to accept to himself.

"You know what Nat is taking about Bucky. You can't lie to yourself anymore." Steve says, in his most gentle voice.

Bucky couldn't reply to that. He isn't lying to himself. He accepted it long ago that he care about Stiles more then he should....but he's scared. Scared he will just push him away if he confessed. He know Stiles dont like him that way.

"I know you must be thinking that Stiles don't like you that way....I can't assure you he does but you have to atleast show him that, to know how he feels." Natasha says, guiding Bucky out from the kitchen and on a couch.

Bucky is just wondering from when she became love adviser. Becouse that advice is really good.

"You can tell me Bucky.... we've been here for each other our whole life and I want to help you." Steve says and Bucky sighs.

Steve and Bucky have been with each other in all their ups and downs, and never failed other. They are brothers in everything but blood. Scott might have been the same for Stiles if he wasn't as selfish as he is. Bucky sighs realising even now he thought about Stiles.

"I care for him Steve....more then I should. I can't go two minutes without thinking about him and it scares me. From the moment he stepped in the tower with Phil and Clint, he's been all I think about." Bucky somehow stops himself from saying more, becouse he know he won't stop if he started.

"He feels the same Buck..... beleive me on this." Steve says, placing a hand in his shoulder.

Everything in Bucky wants to believe Steve's words, but that could be true.

"Just try and tell him Bucky.... atleast show him how you feel." Natasha tries, again.

Bucky shook his head. He know he can't lie about his feelings in front of these two anymore but telling Stiles was not even on his map right now...or maybe never.