29. A Long Day (P2)

If you haven't watched the video above please do it's hilarious I've been watching it again and again.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And also enjoy your reading and comment witch part of the chapter you like the most.

Stiles entered his room with Tony and noticed that his window was still open from since he talked with Issac. Tony was taking him to his bed but he turned around and sat with his back against window. Tony stands there for a second before cloning his action.

"I love every place in this tower from where I can look at the whole city....like this window." Stiles mutters, quietly after sitting there in silence.

"Like terrace and balcony on common floor." Tony says, becouse Stiles spends his most time on those place too.

Stiles nods and room again goes silent but not awkwardly. Stiles was trying to believe that Tony Stark is his dad and digesting the fact that Tony wasn't disappointed by that or leaving him.

Tony was still trying to believe that he told Stiles and wasn't being thrown out of his life or being hated by him.

"I know what you're thinking. I'm not angry nor I fell bad that you are my dad....if anything I feel is proud to be your....son." Stiles says, with smile. Tony could have fall from overwhelming relief he felt at the moment.

"I said it before and I'll say again. I can't describe how lucky and proud I feel to have you as my son Stiles....and don't think I'm just saying it, I meant every word." Tony says, looking at Stiles, who feels his throat tighten by his words.

"You know....I was thinking about lecturing you about not telling me earlier....but I couldn't do that now." Stiles shrugs.

"Don't feel bad.....I kinda had a panic attack when I found out about you being my son." Tony says, feeling a urgent need to make Stiles feel good.

"How did you find out about me....and when?" Stiles questions, he have tons of questions but he was confuced on where to start.

"On your first day of school." Tony stops to look at Stiles's reaction, who was listening to him seriously. "I had a suspicious but I told Bruce that day and then Bucky overheard us and just in an hour I had DNA test in my hand that you're indeed my son....it heppend just too fast." Tony exhales, remembering the moment.

"What made you think I could be your son in first place?" Stiles don't understand that. Tony couldn't just predict something too big.

Tony looks at Stiles's eyes for a second before answering.

"Your eyes." Stiles's face falls on Tony's words. He remembered sheriff saying same thing to him when he was trying to get some information from him about hale house fire. "But I got distracted after that....then I got to know about your mom's name and how she.... died. Do you know that your grandmother died with same disease?" Tony asks, making Stiles scoff.

"I didn't even know their names.....let alone how they died." Tony sighs on that.

"I will tell you about them....and your mom. I've been collecting her picture, videos and thighs for you." Stiles face lit up on that but then he remembers something and turns to looks at Tony.

"If you were her friend and then you both were going to marry each other then why did she left you....what heppend?" He asks, his restlessness can be heard in his voice.

"It was my mistake... We were happy but then my perents got killed and I was just too guilt ridden that I pushed her out of my life....she was trying to contact me for weeks but I didn't respond to her." Tony looks at Stiles, who is sitting with a clanched jaw.