27. I'm Not Your Son

Stiles was wide awake whole night. He tried to stop but kept thinking about his dad, Stiles know he isn't his father but he always tried to look at him like one. He did everything he can for him but got nothing in return. He was counting so many things he kept doing just get neglected. But it was all in the past and he know what he have to do.

He checks the time witch was five in the morning. He gets up from his bed leaving his book there, and walks towerd a wall. He pushes a button and whole wall was lifted inside his cealing, leaving a glass wall in place of it. That is Stiles's favourite spot in his room. He can look at almost whole city from here, not as beautiful as it looks from terrace but still breathtaking.

Spacially at night, it looks like whole city is celebrating a fastival of lights. He always heard that New York is a really beautiful city at night. Now when he sees that everynight from tower, he know why. He was standing there looking at cars and people, who looks like small insects from his hight when someone knocks on his door. He turns to find Issac standing there. Who also doesn't look like slept whole night. Stiles smiles slightly and gestures him to come in. Issac walks inside and stops at his right looking at same view as Stiles.

"You didn't sleep whole night." Stiles says, casually not looking at Issac.

"No one did. They all are awake on there floors." Issac informs him. Issac was listening to everyone's heartbeat, none of them were able to sleep whole night. Bucky Steve and Sam were on there floor talking. Natasha and Pepper were on pepper's floor. Thor is on his floor. Phil and Clint in there room. Bruce and Tony were in there lab's.

Issac was shocked after knowing Tony is Stiles's biological father. But he was happy by the news. Sheriff is a shitty parent. Who didn't trust his son or gave time to him. Maybe sheriff never accepted Stiles as his son. He know how is it to have a abusive dad and Stiles was going through same but more mental abuse then physical. Sheriff is one of the biggest culprit after Scott for making Stiles life a living hell.

And no matter how much unprepared Tony was to be a dad he will be a great dad for Stiles. He was just a little nourves about how Stiles will react. But he also know Stiles have given countless chances to the people who he knew were not worth a shit, he will give Tony a chance too. But how will be his sudden reaction is something no one was sure about.

"Why are they scared....I'm not going back with my father they know that. Right?" Stiles says, he can't understand why thay all are acting like he will leave for Beacon Hills today. Thay know he never wants to even look back at that place.

Isaac just smirks when he heard Stiles say father instead of dad. He know Stiles never called sheriff his father, instead he always calls him his dad. It was like a personal rule for Stiles.

"Thay are just worried." Issac says, looking at Stiles, who finally looks back at him.

"You were awake whole night becouse you were worried." Stiles teases.

"Yes. I was worried." Issac admits, surprising Stiles. "I was also thinking about something else too."

"What." Stiles asks, completely turning to look at Issac.

"That how I can thank you." Issac says, leaning on the glass. Stiles gives him a confuced look.

"I think I should be the on to thank you not the other way around." Stiles says. Also leaning on glass. Issac shook his head in no

"I want to thank you for giving me a family." Issac said with a sad smiles, he took a deep breath before continuing. Stiles turns serious by his words "After dad I never thought I will get a family. But then Erica and Boyd came, and when I was starting to feel some connections....then they were gone....for forever. Then you, Allison, Scott and I were a disfunctional family, but not close enough. Then I was in love with none other then Allison argent. The girl who hunt me once. But after she was also gone.... I don't even wanted to have a family after that" Issac wipes some tears. Stiles just listened to him quietly, knowing Issac will never let his emotions out again if he inturupted.