22. Ah! Old Highschool Drama

Please ignore any typo or mistake I didn't check for errors.

Enjoy your reading ❤️

Next morning Stiles woke up when someone gently shook his shoulder and called his name. He stretched his arms and opened his eyes to see Issac standing there, looking down at him. He sits up and looks around to find that Bucky's gone. He must have slept like a log to not notice him leaving.

"Bucky is on common floor with everyone else. He went there saying that he will see if Tony is making food by himself or not. Get ready for school I'm allready done. I put your textbooks in your bag, when I was putting mine." Issac rambles.

"Good morning to you too Issac." Stiles grumbles, rolling his eyes.

"Oh. Yah good morning Stiles." Issac smiles sheepishly.

"You can go and wait for me on common floor, I'm coming in ten minutes." Stiles told Issac and got up from his bed after he left. He took a quick shower and wore a black T, and a black jacket over it, with a blue jeans and white trainers.

He also grabs his sunglasses, school bag, wallet, ID, phone, and his earbuds, witch have Jarvis. When he was putting his earbuds his gaze falls on his ring, he holds his hand in front of his face and looks at it. Before now it was just a simple ring but now it was something to remind him what happened to him...how he was used by someone he trusted. He thought a lot about throwing it away and he know everyone were so quite about it becouse thay want him to make the decision.

But something from inside was telling him, that now was not the time, that first he have to know something witch was still missing witch he have to know. He folds his hand in a fist and shakes his head to get himself out of the thoughts before making his way out of his room.

He enters the common floor and found everyone there. Thay all were laughing about something making him smile but stops when he noticed something else, there was a weird smell like something burning. He walk inside where Phil and hugs him he hugs back before asking.

"Where is that smell coming from?" He scrunches his nose. Phil chuckles and points Toward Tony who raised his hands in surrender.

"I'm an Engineer not a cook. What were you expecting from me." Tony defended himself, his hands flying everywhere.

"Oh you burn the food." Stiles realises.

"Not just food, almost all the utensils and kitchen too." Bucky teases and hugs Stiles.

"At first we all panicking thinking tower was on fire." Pepper is leaning on chair, holding her stomach by one hand, couse of laughing.

Tony gave pepper a look as if saying 'you're sapposed to be my wife' he looks back at Stiles.

"Today we have to work with what I have ordered. You can eat in school canteen."

"No problem Tony, atleast you tried." Stiles smiles, it was more then enough for him that someone tried something for him.

"I can try again tomorrow if you wan..." Tony says, but rest of his sentance is cut by Steve putting his hand on his mouth and all if them screaming NO in unison. Thay all looked at eachother and started laughing. After ten minutes breakfast that Tony ordered after his disaster arrived. Stiles was successful in stealing all the curly fries for himself, but becouse of his clumsiness he dumped his dipping on Issac's scarf and issac ended up chasing him and messing his hair.

All the Avengers just watched both teens made fools of themselves and laughed. Thay were laughing a lot nowadays. Taking care of two teens in witch one was severely traumatized was an experience non of them have, but thay were doing good by how fastly Stiles was recovering.