32. We Can't Tell Them

After they reached tower they went straight on common floor becouse most of the people are always there. When stepped out of the elevator Tony and Phil smiling brightly at them.

Stiles falls between them and Issac and Peter sat on other couch. Thor went straight inside the kitchen, where Clint was making coffee and Natasha was eating curd straight from container. Steve was being super American and was making burger for everyone. He know Bruce and Bucky must be in their lab and Gym right now.

"Anyone want coffee?" Clint asks, from kitchen and all three teens raised their hands making Clint chuckle.

"So which kind of witch lair Thor took you to." Tony jokes, after all of them were seated.

"Nothing went the way we thought it will.... but in a good way." Stiles says, getting some curious looks.

"So it wasn't some old weird lady or something?" Tony asks, he was expecting someone like that after the way Thor talked about her.

"I will tell you every detail in lab." Stiles says, taking the coffee Clint passed him and saying a thank you.

Almost everyone eat lunch togather. Only Bruce and Pepper were not there. After that Issac, Phil, Steve, Natasha, Sam and Clint left for headquarters, saying they will be back before dinner.

Stiles, Peter and Tony in Tony's lab to do wherever they like, mostly work on Peter's and other Avenger's suits and weapons. Bucky went for his monthly therapy sessions were suprisingly Thor decided to accompany him.

When Stiles entered lab almost after two whole days he was greeted by overly excited Dum-E, who started zooming around him making him chuckle.

"I missed you too Dum-E, look what I got for you today." Stiles says pulling out a same toy car Dum-E gave him on his first day but he fixed it's broken tyres. Robot recognises it and carefully takes it from Stiles hand disappears in lab to put it back in his box.

"I got scared when I first saw Dum-E for the first time and he came on me like that." Peter says, from behind and Stiles looks at him in disbelief.

"He squeaked like a little child and fell on his butt." Tony added making Stiles laugh and Peter regret his decision for starting this conversation in first place.

"Can I get the footage of that day." Stiles asks, in middle of his laughs.

"Why not."

"You're not doing anything like that and.....I'm going in my lab to do some work on my new web shooters." Peter says, running out from lab looking red as tomato by embarrassment.

"He going to try and delete the footage if I'm right." Stiles says, chuckling and Tony nods his head.

Stiles looks around the lab to notice that most of the things they were working on are completed and there are some new things too. Lab is filled with Pizza boxes and coffee mugs. It looks like a teenagers room more then a billionaire's lab. Stiles looks back at Tony with sigh.

"How much time have you been spending here nowadays Tony?" Stiles asks.

"Last four days." Tony answers, slowly.

Stiles eyes widens in shock but before he can say anything Tony adds.

"But last night I was on my floor and I'm not going to made these kind of records again." Tony says, raising his hands in defence. Hes not planning on telling Stiles about his bigger records.

Stiles sighs not finding any words to say on the topic. He know that this place is Tony's comfort place and he's the reason to put Tony in so much pressure and tension in these last few days. He somewhere finds himself guilty to do that.