36. All Of Me

Stiles woke up with Bucky still sleeping with him. Stiles turns around to face Bucky. Both have their heads on pillow. It took Stiles sometime to remember what exactly heppend last night. A tear slips out of his eyes and Stiles does nothing to acknowledge it or anything else.

He wanted nothing more then to know what heppend with him and who did it but at the same time he was scared of what he'll find. He's not going to forgive someone to play with his mind, and he was scared who that person will be.

He started when a hand gently wiped the tear from his face. Stiles relaxed after seeing Bucky was awake and was looking at him with worry. Stiles instantly felt guilty for ruining Bucky's morning by his mood.

"Good morning." Stiles mumbles, slowly sitting on his bed with Bucky. Bucky also says a small morning and didn't asked about Stiles's mood, knowing too well why he was like this.

"I'm getting ready for school.....we will talk about it after that." Stiles says, in quite voice and disappears in bathroom. Bucky also left the room knowing he have to wait for Stiles till he comes back from school and training, and he can't tell anyone else becouse in a way Stiles told him not to.

When he reached common floor he saw Tony in kitchen with Nat and Pepper. Tony was still trying to cook atleast eatable food, and he wasn't giving up anytime soon.

Soon Issac and then Stiles came too. Both teens talking and eating Normally. It was making Bucky worried that how good Stiles is at acting like nothing happened. Stiles only glanced at him twice with a look saying ' I'm alright. ' but Bucky was still worried.

He was relieved becouse today him and Clint are going to meet Kyra. He know he will be mostly sitting out of the room like Tony and Phil bit atleast he will be around Stiles. Today he made something and packed it for lunch. He know Stiles likes his food most.

Stiles took his lunch from Bucky's hands with a smile and hugged him before leaving. Today they are going to skip most of the classes to prepare for upcoming quize. They will sit in library with whole team for studies.

Stiles was pleased by that becouse he don't have to be in crowded area of school whole day that way. He will sit in back with MJ and avoid everyone.

He wants to talk to Issac about what buck told him and he was looking for right time. He waited until they were in their car for that. He closed the small opening between drivers seat and their seat so Happy can't hear. Issac gave him a look when he did that.

"Why did you do that?" Issac asks, with frown.

"I need to talk to you about something important." Stiles said, turning towerd him. Issac nods turning serious.

Do you remember that when Scott entered my head I wasn't sapposed to have his claw marks." Stiles asks, tapping his foot on floor nourvesly.

"Yeh. You didn't need any kind of bandage like Lydia....but nogitsune had them. You didn't had any new wounds." Issac says, thinking what Stiles is trying to say.

"Then look what Bucky found." Stiles said, shifting to show Issac his back and pulled his shirt down.

Stiles heard a gasp from behind and looked back at wide eyed Issac. Issac was trying to peace things togather. Stiles can literally see his gears turning with his expressions.

"Do you.....do you think someone did..... something." Issac asks, his eyes glowing for a second. If situation was different Stiles would have laughed at his choice of words.

"Bucky saw this and told me.....he was hoping it was nothing but I know these are claw marks." Stiles told him, biting his lip.

"Do you know who did this?" Issac growls.