11. We're Not What We Were

When stiles reached the rooftop he went and sit on one of the benches near pool. He smiles afer noticing how his uncle already put some of his books here on table. He looked at beautiful view of city from here. His thoughts went back to Issac, can't believe Issac was here and was willing to meet him. Why Issac was not angry with him. His uncle said he was concerned did he smelled his depression witch stiles was not trying to hide becouse he was not around werewolves.

"Never thought I have to go through an interview by avengers to meet you." Issac siad, from behind, suprising Stiles. Stiles stands and  turned around to look at him and just stood there. Confuced on what he should do.

" I -I'm s -sorry" stiles shutters, not meeting Isaac's eyes.  Looking at floor and Issac's  heart clanches on fear in stiles posture.

"For what Stiles" Issac asks, in heartbreaking confusion, voice creaking - what the hell heppend to stiles. He know he didn't leave him in good shape but he wasn't like this even after nogitsune.
What possibly could have been worse to do that.

"For averything." Stiles whispered, to slowly. If Issac wasn't a werewolf he would have missed it.

"It wasn't you stiles.....you know that right?" Isaac ask, realising what stiles is talking about.

"Why you wanted to meet me. " stiles ask, changing topic. No one ever said this before and he don't believe that too. Maybe if he was strong enough to stop nogitsune so many people would be alive. And Issac would have never left the town he spent his whole life. He is glad Issac didn't push.

"Why you left Stiles?  What heppend?" Issac ask, this question has been bugging him since he found that stiles is here. 

"I hade to.... I -I can't g -go back." Stiles chokes out a sob. Isaac took two steps to hug stiles but stopped when Stiles flinches. Issac's eyes widens in suprise . He can't see stiles like this.

"I know this better then anyone else Stiles. I'm the one who did the same" Issac said, after a moment. trying to hold back his tears. Stiles looks at him slowly wiping his face by his sleeves. Issac nods  and Stiles closes distance between both this time. Issac Is willing to wait as long as it takes to know what left Stiles this broken. And will do anything to fix this.

"I can't tell you now Issac. I know you came here to know but I can't. "

"I came here to make sure you were ok. Not to know what heppend." Issac said, as stiles step back.

"So...it means you're going now." Stiles whispered, and Issac don't need to be a werewolf to know stiles is disappointed.

"Are. you. ok?" Issac asked, allready knowing the answer.

"I'm fine" Stiles cringe on how he sound.

"Whole universe know it's not true." Issac sassed, "I'm going to ask again stiles....are you ok." Issac ask, voice soft.

After a long moment Stiles shooke his head slowly. Hating to admit.

"That means I'm staying. And I know you're planning on telling everyone, I can wait till then."

"You met everyone" stiles ask, looking at him.

"I just said - I have to pass an interview through avengers to meet you." Issac said, rolling his eyes. " Bytheway thay are scary when It comes to you." He said remember all the hostelity.

"Really"

"Yes. There anger was chocking me until one of them said I was also just a teenager." Issac reply fondly " Thay all care for you.... I'm happy you are with them."

"I don't know even if I deserve all this." Stiles said quietly. And Issac know this is going to be hard to get stiles how he was before..... Who was he kidding - he himself was never able to get his old self back. How is he going to help stiles. But he can try. Even after knowing - thay can never be the person they were.