25. I'll Be Okay

Dinner went with talking and joking around. Phil and Pepper came back fifteen minutes after Peter, MJ and Ned left. Thay went out becouse of some work. Stiles and Issac were really liking calling everyone uncle and aunt. Tony can't wait for his moment when he will be called dad by Stiles.

Thor told Stiles about a local emissary he talked to. That druid said she will feel lucky to meet an spark and teach him, but she can only teach stiles how he can control five elements. Stiles was shocked by the fact that he can control all the elements and that only starting steps. Stiles was ready to meet her after couple of days.

After dinner Issac went to sleep and Stiles also excuses himself and went to sit on terrace, mostly to have some time for himself and clear his head. He wasn't still really comfortable with having whole loving and caring family and friends around....thay don't blame him for that, thay can't. It just clanches their hearts and want to do anything for him, if thay already weren't.

"Tony?" Phil calls his name in slightly worried voice, and he cames out of his head. He looks at him and tries to smile.

"I'm fine. It's just...I want to tell him that I'm his dad sooo badly, hug him and never let go." Tony says looking at him.

"Don't worry Tony. I know that you just found today that you're his dad and Stiles don't even know right now. But you're doing too good....you were already great when you didn't knew..."

"You, Clint, Bucky and Issac were the one to get him through when he told us everything. I don't know what I did." Tony shrugs, cutting phil in middle, feeling angry to not sit by Stiles that awful day. Phil just shakes his head.

"We did, but you were with him from last two weeks whole days when we would be outside. You let him be himself and made him confidant enough, so he was able to told us everything that day. You're the only one in this tower who can understand that smart brain of his. I also can't wait for the day when we'll tell him about you being his dad so he will be finally free from any connection with that town." Phil says, leaving no room for argument.

"Me and others were also spending time with him but he loved his time with you in the lab the most." Bucky remarks. Others nod in agreement.

"I'm going in my lab. Good night." Tony says, and abruptly leaves the room. Others just sighs sadly. With same thought in mind. As father as son.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After dinner stiles went straight on the terrace with a book. He was there to clear his head and trying not to think about that Peter must be watching everything he was ready to let him know. He wasn't scared that Peter, MJ ar ned will not like him. He was over that fear now, and he also trust them not to be like his old pack. But he was still nourves.

Sitting silently watching sky in night, his book long forgotten, he remembers Ned's comment about his room. He was also thinking that his room was too empty. He was missing something from his old room now. Some really close to heart pictures and his crime board. He know that his board was not needed here but he still missed it. He suddenly gets an Idea and sits upright. He checks the time to see it was almost midnight.

Most of his family must be sleeping now. He's glad he asked Bucky to sleep in his own room today, otherwise Bucky would have been waiting for him. Bucky and uncle Phil asked him more then once if he gets a nightmare he have to call them tough. He ran to his room straight and opens his bag he shuffle through it and founds what he was looking for. His old mobile.

He puts it in charger and waits for ten minutes for it to finnally open. He selects some pictures and sends them to his new phone. He lefts the old one in his room and makes his way in one certain geniuse's lab, he's sure would be awake.