31. Web Of Lies

Just a friendly reminder to keep your calm while reading this chapter. I lost my temper several Times writhing it.

Have a great reading.❤️❤️

Liam, Malia and Lydia are waiting in animal clinic for kira and Chris to arrive, so thay can leave for New York. Thay still don't know where exactly Stiles is but Chris said to leave it on him when thay last meet.

After Liam told them all that Stiles is in New York thay all were happy and relieved to know where he was. All the kids were ready to leave as soon as possible to meet him but Melissa and Breaden didn't think it was right. Thay said Stiles is safe with his uncle from last some months and thay should not go there. Pack was irritated by the fact that first thay spend so much time in searching, but when Thay finally know where he is, they're being stopped from meeting Stiles.

Thay tried to argue but mellisa just threatened that she will tell sheriff that thay know where Stiles is so he can warn his brother about them or maybe sheriff will simply make sure that can't leave town. Before thay can argue more and do something Lydia said she agrees with mellisa and thay will not leave town.

Mellisa believed her but all the supernatural ones can hear her heartbeat and know that she was lying. Thay realise she must be on something and pretended to agreed as well. Lydia texted Liam, Malia, Chris and kira after leaving Scott's house to meet at her house, and not to tell anyone -spacially Scott becouse non of them wanted to let him know anything else about Stiles after what he did.

Liam and Chris were hesitant about going to New York now, they thought that they should leave Stiles there for sometime and not disturb his peace. But after realising that others will not stop thay stayed quite so they can atleast know what's going on among them. Thay all gethared in her room and decided that thay will leave for New York when mellisa and sheriff would think that they are not doing anything.

Liam decided he should let satomi know. He talked to her and she also said that Stiles is safe wherever he is and thay should leave him until he's ready to come back on his own. Liam didn't told her about there plan and left. He decides to not involve Hayden and meson in all this anymore since, Hayden hardly know Stiles but still spend last to months searching for him with Liam and meson also have gotten in enough trouble.

He just want to meet Stiles and apologize for not being there for and not noticing what was heppening in front of their eyes. He know Stiles will not even think it was his fault, but he also know he should heve noticed. He can't help but feel guilty for letting Stiles down, the person who always was there for him, the person he looked up to. He also looked up to Scott but now he can only blame him for what he did and what Stiles went through. Thay could have lost Stiles in a worst way possible, becouse of him trusting Theo and kicking Stiles out of the pack.

"Do you think Stiles would come back with us?" Malia asks, pulling Liam out of his thoughts. Liam looked at her frowning, what would she think he would come back. They're just going to make sure he's all right and warn him about Theo and dessert wolf,that too Liam thought was over doing. They're not going to bring him back in this hell.

"We're not going to bring him back here Malia. What are you talking about." He asks, straightening from the wall where he was leaning. Now Malia looked at him like he said something wrong.

"Yes. We're going to ask him to come back, he can't live there. He can't just leave." She said, walking towerd him glaring at him. Making Liam glare back at her. Lydia is looking at them from a corner of the room with a bored expression.

"Malia, were not making him come back. It's his choice if he wants to come back in this hell house or chooses to stay away from here forever." Liam is almost shouting at the end. Malia opens her mouth to say something else but gets inturupted by clinic's door opening. Kira and Argent walks in and looks at both teen confuced.