13. Scars He Hide

"I don’t know what Uncle Phil has told you guys but… I was always sort of a person who never had much peaple around. I really only had one friend. Scott. He was… I thought we… He was my brother, you know?" Phil sees Bucky lean back just slightly to press against Steve’s knee. Stiles notices as well and sends the duo a sad smile. "I guess he didn’t feel the same way - although I didn’t learn that until too late." Stiles eyes go distant and Phil realises this is going to take a lot from him.

"Oh god, what he did Stiles?" Issac question, looking shocked by Stiles's words.

"You'll find out." Stiles said simply.

"Anyway, it was just me and Scott against the world. Nothing really happened in Beacon Hills, and I knew my life would play out as it had since Mom died. Scott and I would get picked on by the cool kids, sit on the bench during lacrosse and play video games after school. But then a few weeks after you came to visit the last time, Uncle Phil, I overheard a phone call dad got. They had found a body in the woods… or rather half a body. I thought it would be exciting to go try and find the other half. I dragged Scott out with me. My dad caught me before I could get very far, but Scott hid and I lied to cover for him. I didn’t know what would happen - it would have been better for Scott to have gotten caught with me. But I left him out there, alone. He found the other half of the body… and he got attacked."

"Attacked? By the murderer?" Steve asks.

"Technically, it was more complicated then that. It was an animal bite and Scott said he heard a wolf howl. But I said it was impossible - California don't have Wolf's in last sixty  years."

"He was bitten by a son of fanrir." Thor guess.

"Yes. A werewolf. fucking out of a fairy tale" Stiles waived his hand around in wierd gastures and Issac Lough shaking his head.

"So they're not commen in your world then?" Thor asks, confused.

Everyone shakes there head in No except Stiles and Issac.

"Didn't you guys piece this together yet?" Stiles asks,

"Peace what" phil aks.

Stiles sighs and looked at Issac. "Issac?" Stiles asks, and Issac nod.

Isaac closes his eyes and everyone looked at him in anticipation. When Issac opens his eyes they were glowing a beautiful golden colour and his mouth had fangs. Room erupt in Chaos. Thor, stiles and Issac looked at each other and then stiles screamed. Everyone looked at Stiles or Issac who no longer have fangs in his mouth.

"Please, quite. I can't explain if you guys will react like this. There are so many things witch are more shocking then this." Stiles tries to calm them down.

"We're sorry Stiles.... Isaac. It will not heppen again." Bucky said, and everyone nod in agreement, still looking at Issac in awe."You can continue."

"I figured  Scott was turning into a werewolf after watching him the next few days. I spent hours researching everything I could find and it all fit. All of Scott’s new abilities, the howl, the bite… Scott didn’t believe me. He.. he tried to hit me when I told him." Stiles shrugs. "Then the full moon happened and suddenly I didn’t sound quite so much like a nutjob. We also found out who the other werewolf in town was. Derek Hale."

Stiles continues, weaving a tale so fantastic that Phil would be struggling to believe if it wasn’t for Noah’s warning, Thor’s occasional inputs, Tony’s connecting the information he found. And Issac a werewolf himself wasn't sitting with them. Stiles tells them about the Hales and the Argents. About revenge driven alphas and the struggle to adapt to this new world and trying to protect people. About his rough treatment at the hands of Derek, Scott’s new indifference and hurtful attitude, and Scott falling in love with doughter of an Argent, and about doing his best to try and help everyone. From nearly having to cut off Derek’s arm to getting kidnapped by Peter to save Lydia and the showdown at the house.