What do you think

Hay guys! Sorry it's not a chapter but I wanted to ask you all something really important.

I'm writing some oneshots with different story ideas and then I want you guys to decide, on which one I should create a story.

There will be crossovers like maze runner series, American assassin shadow hunters and Avengers etc.

Different mythologies like my favourite mermaids and sirens, Greek mythology and anything you guys suggest.

Some scenarios from the moment  where Scott confronts Stiles about Donovan. In most of them I'm going to write lots of angst and some void Stiles related stuff.

I can also make watching his life kind of book becouse I just love them so much. I might have read every single one of them on Wattpad.

All of them will have happy ending becouse I can't handle sad endings, they makes me and lefts me to cry.

I will post some oneshots as an idea and if you like them then I can develop it in a story.

I'm doing this becouse my mind will never stop giving me ideas and I can't use them all in my ongoing story otherwise it will be hundreds of chapters long.

Soo tell me if you want me to do that and write more stories.

Thanks for giving my Stiles and Avengers story that much love you guys are awesome ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I found that image on Instagram and just wanted to shere it.