28. A Long Day

I don't have any kind of medical knowledge so want to apologise in advance if anything is wrong or offensive in anyway.

Tony was terrified when he told Stiles about himself. He just saw Stiles's wrath towerd Noah. Now Stiles might hate him too, becouse he's somewhere the reason Stiles have to suffer everything he did with Noah. Maybe Stiles will think the same way.

He is waiting for Stiles to do something. Scream at him, blame him for his failure like he's expecting or hug him, call him his dad and prove all his fears wrong.

He saw a tear fall from his son's eye, who was just looking at him in disbelief not acknowledging it. Then Stiles blinks twice, like trying to clear his vision resulting in more tears to fall. Now Tony was getting more worried then scared.

"Stiles?" Issac calls Stiles's name before Tony could, from somewhere in the room where Tony couldn't see him. But Stiles didn't seem like heard. Now Tony was worried.

"Stiles?" He asks, this time Stiles reacts but not to him. He brings his hand to his ear like trying to stop something. Stiles was still looking at him with lips slightly open, like trying to say something.

Then in an instant Stiles's looks completely drained, his hands falls to his sides and he closes his eyes like thay were too heavy for him. His body falls forward but Tony was able to hold him, not letting him hit the floor, his head falling on his shoulder. Whole room and him shouted his name at once in horror and ran towerd him.

Tony calls Stiles name, shakes him but got nothing from him in answer. Whole room was looking panicked, Tony lifts Stiles in his hands and walks towerd couch and lais him on it gently. He looks at Stiles's face and back at everyone parked around him.

"H- he passed o- out." He just shutters, completely blank on what to do.

"We can see that!" Natasha snaps at him. Kneeling down taping Stiles cheek.

"He's cold" she says, looking at Phil, who looks frozen in his place.

"W- We need doctor." Issac shutters, at Bucky and Pepper. Panicked.

"Jarvis call Bruce." Steve says.

"What heppend Steve? Is Noah here?" Bruce asks, after a second.

"He's gone. Stiles passed out we're bringing him, prepare med bay." Sam says, updating him.

"What?" Bruce shouts, he was thinking Noah is still to come. When did all that heppend.

"Were coming Bruce. We'll tell you everything there." Pepper said. Moving Phil, Natasha and Issac from their places.

Tony picks Stiles back in his hands and runs towerd elevator, not waiting for anyone. He found himself in stepping out of elevator in no time. He saw to doctors and Bruce waiting there with a stretcher. Bruce already emptied whole floor and only let some nurses and doctors stay before thay came.

He placed Stiles on the stretcher and both doctors and Bruce disappeared with him in room. He walks inside and starts pacing in from of that room. Tony was so panicked that he didn't even noticed everyone else were also standing with him outside the same room.

"What have I done?" Tony whispers, no one in particular. Everyone in room looks at him and sighs.

"You haven't dome anything Tony. He will be fine." Clint tries, to reassure him and others. Tony didn't answer him and keeps pacing.

"Why did he passed out?" Issac asks, from one of the chair, Pepper and Steve sitting on both sides of him.

"Maybe becouse of shock." Sam guessed. No one said anything after that. Thay just sat there or in case of some like Tony, Phil and Bucky paced.