6. Unnerving Discoveries

"What kind of clothes you like stiles" Pepper ask loking at him.

" Normal stuff I guess...Plaids, hoodies, jeans T shirts "stiles said. Playing with ham of his shirt.

"I know just a place "Pepper said and starts giving happy directions. Prepper and his uncle start catching up on things since last they talk in silence witch stiles doubt was hardly three days ago. They keep including him without making him uncomfortable or forcing him as they keep talking.

Stiles starts to like Pepper and became comfortable with her. she also like reading like him and video games witch remind him of him and Scott playing them after school always. before he became werewolf but he cast that thought aside before he falls on all the bad memories witch made his life hell.

Time flies with Pepper and he found car stopping in front of a shop which is nestled in between a coffee shop and comic book store. He looked at comic store with sad eyes as they leave car remembering all times he used to go with his mom to buy every new Batman edition before she fell sick.

"I love there clothes... you'll know why in seconds, and owner of this shop never called media or.. anything like that he know how to respect his customers privacy"Pepper. Said as they walk in. Owner of shop is an old man probably in his sixtees who greet them with a smile.

"Come here, if you like hoodies and plaids I'll show you heaven"Pepper said and Phil and stiles follow her inside store. There was an area one wall covered in plaids in almost all colours and print and other with jeanses and hoodies.

"Feel one of them and tell me if you like fabric"she said handing him a shirt. He looked at her with curiosity and pull one arm of shit on his hand, his eyes widened when he felt soft fabric, this shirt was fancier then most of his clothes but still is soft like nightwear. He looked at Pepper with wide eyes and she grin.

"Best kept secret in new york" she answers his unasked question " I also don't know how they got it that way, I think I have there whole collection in my closet"

He take out the shirt and pass it to his uncle who is looking confuced with pepper and his interaction. His uncle also wears the shirt and gave Pepper a betrayed look.

"You were holding out on me Pepper, you never showed me these" he said like an angry kid.

"Some things are for spacial people"she winks at stiles who blushed. She take shirt from Phil's hand and looked at label then grab four more shirts from rek and hand them to Stiles.

"Why don't you try these on and tell us witch size your comfortable in and then we choose design"she advised.

Stiles agrees and followes her to changing room. After chacking room is locked. He remove his Henley and T - shirt...he didn't look into mirror.
Not wanting to trigger any memory by any of his scar.

He liked fitting of second shirt so he stepped out of changing room where Pepper and uncle Phil are in some kind of conversation, they look at him and smiles.

"They're looking great on you stiles" Pepper remark "do you like them?" She ask

"Yeh I like them they are really comfortable and I can move in them and everything"

"They'll look even more good if you roll up the sleeves"uncle Phil said.

Panic takes over stiles on Uncle Phil's seemingly unharmfull comment and stiles take one uncomfortable step back. Even if neither phil or papper have step forward. He tugs at his sleeves to make shure they are down.

"T -Thats ok I -I like them that way" stiles said quickly.

"That's ok sweetheart" Pepper said trying not to show that they notice his reaction "That's how shirt is designed to worn after all"