9. Isaac

When Tony came back Stiles passed him his plate and Bucky silenced his unwanted rambling about food with a glare making stiles smile. Soon Clint and uncle Phil walked in.

"Hey there," Uncle Phil says, pulling Stiles close in a bone crushing hug and pressing a kiss to his temple before releasing him. He know yesterday night's call was just tip of iceberg and him and whole team was preparing themselves for whole picture "You're up early. Nightmare?" Uncle Phil asks as Clint gives Stiles a sleepy hug. Stiles can feel himself nearly vibrating with happiness at all the contact he has already received today. Bucky smiles and hip checks him as he goes back to the counter.

"Yeah." Stiles answers his uncle. "But don't worry. JARVIS got to me before it was too bad. Best night's sleep I have had in ages actually. What do you want in your omelettes?"

"Well that's good, I guess." Uncle Phil sounds bemused.

He and Clint rattle off their orders and Bucky carefully portions the ingredients into two bowls.

"Yeah, JARVIS is the best." Stiles adds, focused on Clint's breakfast.

"Thank you, Stiles." JARVIS says, voice amused.

"Welcome." Stiles replies, dropping off Clint's omelette.

"On that note, I have something for you." Tony interjects, reaching out to stop Stiles as he passes. Stiles looked at a brand New Stark phone n his hand and opens his mouth to protest.

"What I made it not brought so calm down" Tony interject, before stiles could protest.

"That doesn't made it right. This phone worth a lot of money" Stiles tries, to gave back the phone Tony placed in hid hand.

"Actually, that phone isn't on the market, so you can't compare it to anything." Tony replies smugly.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asks hesitantly.

"I mean I put a bunch of special features on it that aren't options I would make available to the general public. Also it's made of scraps from one of my suits." Tony holds up his hands to stall the protest Stiles is trying to form. "Scraps! I used scraps! I knew you wouldn't like me spending money, so I used what I had on hand. And if there is one thing I always have on hand it is scraps from the suits! Okay?"

Stiles nods slowly, somewhat placated.

"Good." Tony sighs, relieved. "Besides, the suit makes an awesome phone. You could chuck that thing at a wall and it wouldn't care. The wall might. Maybe don't try it unless you want a hole in your wall." Tony finishes thoughtfully.

"You said you put in other functions as well. What did you add Tony?" Uncle Phil sounds resigned.

"Better than top of the line camera, panic button, universal translator, emergency taser mode-"

"Panic button?" Uncle Phil asks.

"Emergency taser mode?" Clint interjects.

"Like my own babelfish?" Stiles grins.

Tony looks between them and answers Stiles first. "Just like. Has nearly all the spoken languages and several not so spoken ones."

"Vulcan?" Stiles asks.

"Points for not asking about Klingon." Tony grins, delighted. "And yes, Vulcan is one of them. Actually Klingon is too, but that's beside the point. Clint, emergency taser mode is exactly what it sounds like. Enough current to put someone down for a good long time without killing them. Figured it would give Stiles time to come up with a plan. Agent - the panic button has a few components to it. If Stiles presses it an alarm is triggered on all of our phones. Once the panic button is tripped, the phone starts recording everything it sees through the camera and hears through the microphone. It'll transmit all that data along with a GPS location to us so we know what the situation is."