5. Can I Call Your Dad

As elevator door open Clint jump out and make dramatic welcome gesture making stiles smile.

"My house is your house"clint Sobers and starts walking towerd drawing room with stiles witch gave whole view of there floor"Even though you're getting your own just above us"clint said, pointing his finger in direction of cealing.

Stiles don't want an whole floor for himself but he's worried he'll wake up clint and and Phil every night his screams every night.

Stiles starts walking around Phil's floor and notice something off about angles of some walls, Clint realises what he's thinking and speak.

"I'm an Assassin, I know what makes my job difficult. So I just make sure if someone is trying to get a shot they'll get one hell of a job."clint said. Proudly.

"What about kitchen"stiles ask innocently,Clint walk towerd Stiles to see what he's ponting at.

"What"Clint ask. Curious.

"If someone is one that building"stiles points at building visible clearly from kitchen window"a professional they can get a shot when someone is doing dishes"stiles said.

"I think I need to tell Tony to do some changes"clint said irritated that he didn't notice it before.

"Tony wouldn't mind"

"He didn't mind on all those changes, than why now"clint said waiving his hand around.

"Oh...."

Clint has been showing him all the rooms but stiles was most fascinated by library, he know his uncle like to read but he didn't know he have collection of infinite books.Clint said there is an armory but stiles haven't seen it yet.

"And this will be your room until tomorrow or whenever you want to stay with us"room is next to to phil and Clint's room and close to both exit and what stiles know as armory. All furniture of room is solid and fancy, stiles instantly like it.

"Your floor will be same but you can ask if you want any changes. And you definately need some stuff to make it your own not some place to sleep and ican bet my laft sheo someone will offer you to take to shopping before day ends ."clint said

"I don't need anything else it's already enough" he interupt before Clint can protest"And why only left sheo"

"Actually I lost right shoe I bet with Natasha....she never gave it back" that make stiles chuckle and clint feels good to see kid happy.

"Is it too much to ask if all these rooms are....... soundproof"stiles ask this question is bugging him since he came out of elevator.

Clint's expression turn concern " your nightmares are reoccurring?" Stiles nods feeling shy. "well your are at right place then" clint's voice is grimly amusing, he have a wry smile on his face when stiles lookes up in suprise "we all have our demons kid....some worst then others. Bucky was like you when he firs come but he's ok now. To answer your question yes, but you should know JARVIS is everywhere and he have protocol for......like averything you can think. You can ask anything to JARVIS he will answer when we're not around and he will notify someone if he found you in any type of trouble or harm. Isn't that right JARVIS.

"Indeed agent Barton. I will be happy to assist you in anyway I can stiles.

Stiles nod. On some level he feels like he should be uncomfortable or feel exposed or trapped but thought of someone caring and marking sure he's safe feels nice.

"Just give me a minute I'm going to get a pen and paper to make list of things you need" clint said and stiles nods as clint exits the room. Stiles walk forward in and sits on foot of bed.