37. Mom

Theo is in some underground tunnels of nevada right now. He's been on run since his plan failed. He was hiding in Beacon Hills at first but after Argent came back he know he have to leave, that guy would have found him.

Then it was like everywhere he go someone is behind him. He lost count of how many people are behind him.

First are Dread doctors for failing the plan. Satomi and her pack for killing first of their pack and hurting Stiles. Sheriff, and his department for hurting his son. Malia, for bringing her mom in her life and hurting her boyfriend and anchor. Liam, for hurting his anchor and brainwashing him against Scott. Chris for hurting his unofficially favourite person in Beacon Hills.

Then Scott the hypocrite, for turning his whole pack against him and hurting Stiles. Scott says Stiles is his best friend but Theo knows the reality. That how much Scott is jealous of Stiles and hates him. Most easy part of his plan was making Scott believe that Stiles killed someone in cold blood, it was like Scott was dying to believe him.

Then he heard everything how Scott kicked Stiles out of the pack by calling him a murderer. He was listening from inside the clinic and if he could he would have gone after Stiles that night to strike for final time, but he was stuck with Liam, Scott and Hayden.

He thinks now what would have happened if he had made some excuse to go after Stiles that night. He knew Stiles was not in right state of mind that time, all cradit to his drugs and hardwork of months. Maybe he have broken Stiles completely and got the best version of Stiles he came for, void Stiles. That would have been great.

But everything went to shit becouse Stiles decided to not confront his dad about Donovan and just leave. He was sure sheriff would have arrested Stiles too. That's why he checked his theory with kira and Sheriff did exactly what he wanted, he arrested her.

He then planted fake suicide note and when they were busy in grieving he brought Josh, Tracy and Corey back to life and then kill them one by one gaining their powers. Now he can manipulate electricity like Josh. Paralyse anyone like Tracy and become invisible like Corey. He wanted to kill Hayden too but she was always with Liam.

Now he he have no pack and no void Stiles to couse chaos. He will make Stiles pay for it. Stiles maybe still don't even know about him. When Stiles figured out he was able to drug him and that boy didn't even remember it after that. It was great to see him knowing everything but still struggling to understand what was happening.

He was too caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice his new partner coming.

"Be glad I'm not here to kill you. That way I would have done it twice." Desert wolf mocked from behind. Theo almost jumped, but recovered quickly.

"You're a coyote who don't even have her whole powers, how were you going to kill someone like me." Theo says, knowing she hate to be called a coyote.

"I might not have my powers, but I'm still enough to kill ten like you." She threatens. She is feared by her name becouse of her fast reflexes with every weapon and years of experience. She can take down a wolf without even any weapon.

"I don't have time for it. Tell me what you found?" Theo asks. She looks angry at his way of speaking to her but let it slid for now.

"He's going to Midtown High like nothing happened....and everything about what pack is doing is in this file. I've created a fake ID and they will meet you from their side. You can plan what to do then." She said handing him a file.

"That means he really in New York?" Theo asks, she nods. "But his jeep was found in Ohio....how did he reached New York?" Theo wonders.

"I don't care. I'm going to kidnapped him and you're going to kidnap my doughter and her friends then we'll meet at our place." She ordered.