40. Storm

If you're having a long day or a week....or maybe even long life then listen to that song above.

I hope it will give you some comfort and relief like it gives me.

Read my notes in the end to know why I'm almost gone from Wattpad

Have a good reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Theo was calmly sitting in one seat with gun pointed at Chris, preventing him from doing anything. He's the only one who can break that mountain Ash line. Whole pack is glaring at Theo. After searching for months he was sitting in front of them but none of them can reach him becouse of stupid mountain Ash.

Chris was waiting for right moment to do something. He looked outside the window and he knew they're flying over water. He decides to start a conversation.

"So, after reaching your destination you're gonna to kill us all?" Chris asks, sitting on a seat. Everyone from pack gave him a look and Theo chuckle.

"I'm going to kill you all but not before reuniting whole pack, it won't be fun otherwise." Theo says, like it's a fun thing.

"Do you even know where Stiles is?" Lydia asks, trying to know how much he knows. Theo also know what she's doing but he found no problem in telling all that.

"He's with his uncle Phil coulson, who is also Avengers liaison. It's going to be tough but not impossible. After getting him I will take what I want and free all of you from your miserable lives." Theo says, while playing with gun in his hands.

"And what you want?" Liam growls.

"Well that's a secret amd I don't want to give any spoilers." Theo says, shrugging.

(I also don't want to give spoilers lol, but it's hard not to. )

No one said anything after that for long time. Suddenly plane shook badly becouse of turbulence and all of th fell from their place. Chris took that moment to run and open the front exit of plane making everything fly around.

He wanted to erase mountain Ash line too but he was far away from it so he chose door. Scott and Liam shouted at him to break the line but he was forced to hide behind a seat after Theo fired in his direction. He shouted at Liam to come in his side.

Liam did and Lydia came with him. Kira, Scott and Malia were in other side of plane holding on seats so they won't fall.

"Jump out of the front exit with Lydia, it's water. I'm coming behind with others." Chris told Liam and Lydia.

"We're not going without you." Liam shook his head and one more gunshot made him almost jump.

"Take that parachute and jump, don't leave her hand. Go!" Chris orders and both nod, shaking.

After Theo saw both jump. He got furious.

"Don't ruin my plan!" He growled.

But Chris ignored him completely.

"Scott! try and come here with both, we need to jump!" Chris shouts, trying to stay hidden from Theo's view.

"We're trying!" Kira shouts, back. They've been trying to do that but Theo is firing, whenever he sees any of them and they're sure he also have wolfsbane laced bullets.

While they were saying that Theo threw a ball like thing, which filled whole plane with purple smoke. Before they knew Scott and Malia passed out. Theo took advantage of it and crossed the line, he saw where kira was trying to see something, while coughing. He grabbed her by neck and slammed her head against window, knocking her out too.