39. Safe And Sound

Hay!!! Look who's back from dead, me.

Thanks if you waited for this story to be updated this long, it means a lot to me.

I can't promise to update twice every week like I used to do but I'm trying my best with, my first year of collage and so many other things.

Now I won't waste your time, enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Stiles was sitting on his bed with his feets hanging. He have his head in his hands. He was nourves about doing it but he can't wait for two more days and if he tried to meet any of the Alpha now it will definitely get someone's attention. He is living with spies and geniuses and he have to tell them about it before they found it themselves.

He sighs and looks up at his room's walls. He's adding pictures here almost everyday now. After Allison and his mom, he have one with everyone from the movie night. Him sleeping with his head on Bucky's lap on a couch on common floor after a Harry Potter marathon. One is him and Issac chasing eachother on first day of school. One his and Thor's after he told them about one of his war and Stiles and Issac were almost pale.

Him playing video games with Clint and Sam. Natasha teaching him how to send radio signals in emergency, both have wires and metal parts in hands. Him and Issac with Pepper when she got them Star wars mugs. Him teaching Steve how different things in kitchen like microwave works. Phil and him talking about their favourite comics after dinner one day.

Him with Peter when Peter showed him how he uses his webs. Him with Dum- E. Tony showing him his suites and Bruce telling him and Issac how he turned into Hulk. It's harder then he thought. He's been making beautiful memories here every single day and moment. He never felt this happy in his whole life. It's like he's a new person now, and better.

But still his past will always comes back. Even if he have a new life now he know that he have to face his old friends again, even if just to tell them he's better of without them and how wrong they were. Just like he did with Noah. He don't need or want them anymore. He's happy with this new family and life. And he want to tell all of them that on their face.

"Are you alright Stiles? You seem anxious." Jarvis asks, in soft voice.

"It's nothing J, I'm just..." Stiles clenched his jaw not finding any words. "Can you do something for me?" Stiles asks, instead of telling him something. He know if he told J then he will call someone in his room so he can't do anything dangerous.

"I'm here to help you Stiles, that's what I was made for." Jarvis replied.

"If my heart rate goes up or you feel something isn't right you can call Bucky or Tony immediately." Stiles explains and Jarvis agreed without much questions.

Stiles took some deep breaths and raised his hand to touch the scare on his neck. He know even if it went well he will find something bad, he was hoping it will be someone like Theo, so he can believe easily.

He paces his hand on his scar, his body froze and eyes closed automatically. Then finally he was pulled into a memory.

.............................Memory............................

Stiles, Allison and Scott were on a pool. It was two weeks after Alpha pack was defeated and they decided to hang out to distract themselves from effects they were having after sacrifice.

It was night time and Allison somehow booked public pool at night just for themselves like they did for ice skating once. All of of them watched movies whole day and came here at night to relax. Lydia and Issac were with them whole day but they chose to go home at night.