21. Normal

Stiles woke up with a protective arm around him. He tries to blink some sleep out of his eyes and lifts his head see that Bucky is the one who have him wrapped in his arms. He smiles a little when he sees how peaceful Bucky looks. His gaze shifts from Bucky to his window and he notices that it's almost noon by the look of sky from his window, he must have slept on becouse of yesterday.

That Single thought brings back so many memories and emotions in him. Biggest of them all is happiness and disbelief, he can't believe that he told everyone about supernatural, getting possessed, Donovan's death and him getting kicked out of pack, he told them everything and still thay want him to stay with them, even Issac is here. That they didn't abandoned him like he have been before and was expecting to be again.

He releases a long breath of relief, then realise that he's still laying in Bucky's arms smiling like a crazy, a genuine and real smile after a long time. He had started to believe that he can't be happy again after everything he had been through but look here he is. He looks at Bucky's face and smiles again, he don't think he can ever thank Bucky for how much he helped him yesterday, not only Bucky but everyone.

He realises that he needs to use bathroom and starts to thinks about how can he get up from his position without Bucky knowing, who is still clutching him like a pillow.

"You know Stiles it's rude to stare at sleeping person." Suddenly Bucky says, his eyes still close. Stiles freezes and his eyes widen, he can feel his face heat up and he's glad Bucky's eyes are shut, otherwise he would have seen his face witch definately is bright red. He quickly recovers and do what he does whenever he's nourves. He speaks.

"Well this sleeping person have me in a death grip, I was just trying to find a way to move, so I can go to bathroom." Bucky's eyes flutter open and he looks at his hands around Stiles wrists with wide eyes. Stiles smirks when he sees same kind of pink on Bucky's face witch was on his a moment before. Bucky slowly moves his arms from around Stiles to allow him to move and thay both sits up. Bucky and Stiles both muttered a little good mornings to each other awkwardly and room goes silent again. Bucky cracks his hands and nack before asking.

"How did you sleep?"

Stiles thinks about it. He don't remember ever sleeping that peaceful, even if wasn't screaming himself awake becouse of Jarvis waking him up every night since he's here, he was still having nightmares. When he told them everything yesterday he was sure his nightmares are going to become worst and haunt him for  months now. But it didn't go like he expected to be, last night he don't remember getting any nightmare not even a bad dream. It was like when he use to sleep before nogitsune. He came out of his thoughts by Bucky calling his name sounding consarned on his sudden quietness. Stiles lookes at him and shakes his head with a smile to reassure him that he's fine.

"It was great, don't worry. I don't remember when was the last time I sleep that peacefully."

Bucky lookes at him for a second to see if Stiles said it genuinely or just to make him feel good. He sighs in relief when he realises Stiles is saying the truth and it's not a front. By his smile, one of those smile witch he love to see on his face, witch reaches his eyes and can lit up anyone's mood. He can't understand how can someone hurt a boy like Stiles so many times in so many ways, and how he still can be this innocent, strong and pure to not hold that against them. But he's sure for one thing that he will not make this mistake, he will make sure nothing will hurt Stiles again.

"That's great. Now go and get fresh, you must be hungry I'm going to make something for breakfast today."

Stiles nods leaves bed and points towards windows as he walks towerd bathroom. "You mean lunch." He says, with a playful smirk on his face and shuts the bathroom door not waiting for Bucky's response. Bucky rolls his eyes but felt overwhelming relief by Stiles's behaviour.