The Lost Boy

Morning in New York time to wake up from bad dreams, roll out of the beds we've made and start making plans for a brighter future.

I wake up to a text from Blair telling me about Dan and Georgina, majorly gross.

"You & Georgina????" I send you to Dan.

"We're just hanging out," he reply's.

"Girl is cray cray."

"Thanks for the advice."

"Any time."

I can't believe anybody would willing sleep with Georgina the thought of it makes me sick.

I spend the day covering up the lighter bruises on my face for the sotherbys annual auction. Thankfully I was able to fully cover them, I don't want anyone asking unwanted questions. My ankle is still kinda sore so I decide to wear some sneakers.

Arriving at the auction I have paparazzi taking photos of me, now I'm extra thankful for makeup. I hate family events, I hate auctions even more. For some reason Vanessa and her boyfriend are here.

"Welcome to sotherbys," the auctioneer says and I tune him out, who really cares.

I'm hanging out in the back drinking some champagne, completely bored out of my mind. How does anyone enjoy these things. I can't believe Rufus wanted us all to come and watch him bid on a painting.

I find Rufus as Georgina and Dan come rushing up to us.

"Hey, we need to find Vanessa and Scott," Dan says.

"I was just with them, why?" Rufus tells him.

"Scott is," Dan starts.

"We think he could be Dan's stalker. Hi, Georgina Sparks. Yeah, you may remember me as a Sarah but em it's nice to see you again," Georgina finishes.

"She's crazy," I whisper to Rufus.

"Do you remember my fan letter from last year, that was him. He's been using a different last name, he's been lying about going to school and befriend all of us," Dan informs us.

"Yeah, no. He could be dangerous," Georgina adds.

"It's kind of hard to believe anything Georgina says," I tell them.

"It's true," Dan replies and I don't know what to make of the situation. It's not like I even know Scott.

"He's not he just wants to talk to you," Vanessa says to Rufus joining the conversation.

"Talk to me about what?" Rufus asks.

"He'll explain everything," she reply's as Scott and a woman join us.

"Scott.. what, what's going on?" Rufus asks Scott who approach's us.

"I haven't told you the truth... my last name is Rosson. This is my mom," Scott says silencing Rufus.

"You good?" I ask Rufus who has tears in his eyes. But he doesn't get a chance to reply as Scott announces he's Rufus' sons brother. Apparently he just wanted to meet Rufus, I can tell Rufus wanted another outcome which hurts my heart. Poor guy just wanted the son he never got to know.

After that excitement I end up running in Nate.

"Sorry do I know you? You look vaguely familiar," I say to him as he hands me a drink.

"So funny," he reply's.

"Well I haven't seen you in forever," I tell him.

"I've been a bit preoccupied," he informs me.

"With a certain Bree Buckley," I add. "How's that been?"

"It's been good, I really like her," he tells me and for once I don't feel jealous.

"I'm happy for you," I tell him before heading out after my family.

"I thought after the night we've had, we'd hit Morondi's. Some lemon spaghetti, some fried artichokes," Rufus suggests.

"I'm always down for food," I answer.

"Let me just find Georgina," Dan says.

"Don't bother, she left. She had a headache," Serena tells him.

"What? It's kinda weird she didn't say goodbye. I should call her," Dan rambles.

"Tomorrow," Serena tells him.

"Yeah, come on let's get some food," I add.

As much as I dislike Vanessa I can't stop her from coming with us, even if I hate it.

***

The next morning surprisingly enough Serena has Carter Baizen join us.

"Hey we're going to need an extra seat," she says joining us.

"Carter," I say nodding to him and he nods back. It's strange to see my best friend and sister together but good for them.

Rufus comes in with fresh crepes and I can tell you they are so good, maybe not as good as pancakes but they are still amazing. Morning breakfast's with the Humphrey's have been interesting to say the least. I still haven't gotten over my dislike for Jenny but I can tolerate her enough now that I've to see her everyday.

I get a text from Chuck telling me he bought a hotel and good for him.

These chapters are so short because there is literally no scenes that make sense for Kim to be apart off and I haven't chosen who she's going to date yet so I don't have scenes to make up.