Carnal Knowledge

While Upper East Siders are hitting the snooze button... Blair Waldorf had a rude awakening... when the rooster crowed at dawn this morning.

I wake up in a hotel room next to Chuck with a vague memory of some weird club.

He gets up to go to the toilet and I groan before realizing there something marked on my arm.

"Dude what the fuck," I say, walking into the bathroom.

"Did we get tattoos?" I ask.

"Looks like it," he replies.

"I always thought if I got a tattoo it would be something nice and not... whatever this is," I say, looking at the weird marking on my skin.

"What happened last night?" He asks me.

"I have a vague memory half naked girls," I tell him. "Other than that I don't know."

I decide to order myself some room service while Chuck rings Nate to ask if he knows anything about last night. Did I seriously get a tattoo last night. I've gotten drunk so many times and never gotten a tattoo before why was this time different... oh shit Lily is going to kill me. Okay this is not the time to freak out.

After breakfast we meet Nate... and Vanessa at a townhouse. I am over Nate and him and Vanessa can be together but I just don't want to see it.

"Please tell me what we're doing here," Nate asks.

"And talk another the filthy rich. What happened to you two," Vanessa adds.

"Yesterday, I received and envelope. Inside was a business card with an address, a date and a time on it. No name. I assumed it was some over-designed invitation to a business meeting. When I arrived at the address it was something differently entirely," Chuck explains.

"That doesn't explain what happened to Kim," Nate chuckles.

"It sounded fun," I shrugged.

"What was it?" Nate asks.

"The ultimate private gentlemen's club," Chuck says opening the door.

"I walked through this door and it was—" Chuck starts.

"The Chuck Bass version of Narnia?" Vanessa asks.

"She was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. It's like she was waiting for me,"Chuck says as we enter the building. It looks different than last night, I think it's been cleared out.

"Ready to serve... knowing my every desire," he adds.

"Okay, we don't need details," Vanessa says and I chuckle.

"Sadly, I'm pretty sure that's as far as it went," he says.

"I woke up in a hotel room with Kim," he says and I shrug. "A cruel twist of fate, I don't even remember her name."

"What exactly do you remember," Nate asks and I can see him looking over me to see if I'm okay. I guess he's still hung up on my overdose.

"Not a lot," Chuck and I reply at the same time.

"I swear I didn't do drugs," I say and Chuck and Vanessa look confused but Nate relaxes.

Chuck brings us further into the house to look for any kind of detail we can find about last night and his mystery woman.

I'm pretty sure when I arrived they thought I was Chucks escort or something. I can't remember that much but I do know I didn't touch any drugs so my mind shouldn't be this foggy, I also know I didn't end up with any guys as I was fully dressed when I woke up and not even an item of clothing out of place, I mean even my shoes where still on.

While we are searching I get a Gossip Girl blast about Dan and a teacher and I can't help but laugh. Dan's to much of a do gooder to be sleeping with a teacher.

I help Chuck search the whole of upstairs and still we come up with nothing, on our way back downstairs I hear some playing the piano and turns out it was Nate and Vanessa being all cute, it makes me sick.

"So the ultimate gentlemen's club was here? Because this place... because this place reminds me of my aunt's house," Nate laughs.

"This was the place. I know it," Chuck replies.

"There were velvet curtains blocking this hallway," I say.

"There were women... wearing masks, lying on a divan right where this piano is," Chuck adds.

"All right listen, maybe you should get some rest. It could help you jog your memory," Nate says.

"Hey, I recognise this woman," I say pointing to a picture on the piano.

"That's her. That's the woman," Chuck says, looking at the photo.

"Let me see," Vanessa asks.

"No way. The mom? This must be her house," she says.

"No, she was definitely here last night," I add in Chucks defence. I swear I remember seeing her.

"There's only one way to find out," Nate adds picking something up from the piano, which turns out to be the realtor information.

I decide to leave Chuck after he rings the realtor because I couldn't care less about the woman in the picture.

Once I get home I decide to take a shower and thankfully the so called tattoo starts to come off and I sigh in relief. Lily would have murdered me for that tattoo.

I was going to ask Nate if he wanted to meet up and do something but he said he was busy with Vanessa. And Chuck was still searching for his mystery woman so that left me with no plans.

I decided to go through my phone and see if there's anyone I could make plans with and that's when I realised I have five friends all of whom are always busy without me.

I can't just sit around all day and do nothing, it gets to me. Not doing anything makes me think of everything wrong in my life and that leads me down a dark path. So instead I decided to hit the town.

I don't know why but almost every time I go out the sheep always end up in the same place as me. I think they stalk me on Gossip Girl.

We ended up hitting a few clubs before heading to a private party with a bunch of college guys. I'll admit I had fun and this time I did partake in drugs but what Nate doesn't know won't kill him.

One thing is certain on the Upper East Side: What goes around, comes around. XOXO, Gossip Girl.