All About My Brother

Spotted, Jenny Humphrey wading in the Met fountain, fishing for change. Blair Waldorf seen dallying with an off-duty doorman at the Blarney Stone on a Monday night. It looks like the battle between the Queen B and Little J has moved from the streets to the blogs. Who's sending this debasing dish? I have a feeling.

"Hey, why the long face?" I ask Eric on our way to school, he seems pretty upset.

"Are you still sad Mom wouldn't let you go to Monte Carlo for the bachelor party?" Serena added.

"No, I'm fine. I figured I'd let Bart, Chuck and Prince Albert have their fun. Oh, that didn't come out like I meant it," he responds, still looking pretty glum.

Yes I did laugh, try not to laugh thinking about it.

Eric pulls out his phone and shows us a post about Jenny faking the brands of her clothes and yes I smiled, who wouldn't. I may tolerate her presence when I'm around Dan but I still don't like her.

"These rumours are getting to be ridiculous," Serena laughs.

"Oh, like the one where I'm gossip girl," reply's Eric.

"You'd be a good gossip girl though, living with us," I laugh, pointing between myself and Serena.

"You have to admit it made sense," adds Serena.

"It never made sense," Eric reply's, causing me and Serena both to laugh but we are cut off by the sound of her phone ringing.

"Wait, hold on, it's Chuck," she says picking up the phone and yeah I felt a little bit of pain in my heart but whatever let him replace me with my twin who cares.

"I have something to do before school starts, but tell him I said hi," Eric says before walking off towards school.

"Um yeah same," I quickly say before kinda maybe running away.

Before getting to school I take a pit stop in an alleyway to smoke a joint and pop one of my last Adderalls or else I might fall asleep sitting through another boring day of school.

School was a drag, it's actually getting harder to avoid people I don't want to see.

At lunch I witnessed Dan and little Humphrey's boyfriend having a fight, what over I don't know and couldn't really care less. Then I realised Jenny took her boyfriends side and I wanted to hit her but I refrained from doing so for Dan's benefit.

"You okay?" I ask Dan, walking up to him.

"Yeah, yeah," he says, looking a little confused.

"Everything okay?" I ask again.

"Yeah, it's just Jenny's boyfriend," he tells me.

"You know when I was her age I was hooking up with Chuck so I don't think she can be doing any worse," I tell him and he laughs.

"Chuck, really?"

"Since the seventh grade baby," I laugh.

"The seventh grade? Wow," he reply's, a bit shocked.

"I don't know it just sorta happened," I shrug.

"Wow,"

"Okay, enough about my sex life. Let's go get some lunch," I say, dragging him out of the school in search of food.

Our lunch adventure seemed to take his mind off whatever was troubling him so that was a plus and we got some pancakes so in my option it's a win. He cut it short to find Serena though and I don't know why but it think of irritated me.