A Thin Line Between Chuck And Nate

What's the difference between gossip and scandal? So glad you asked, UES Forever. Anyone can commit a minor indiscretion and generate a days worth of buzz. But in order for gossip to birth a true scandal... it requires the right person to be in the wrong place. Take one "it" girl on a pedestal, add a crowd eager to see her fall... and give them the means to knock her down. And for a scandal to really blow up, All it needs is an unexpected turn.

I woke up that morning in Chuck's bed to find a blast from Gossip Girl, I was going to ignore it but I noticed I was running late for school.

Opening my phone I find a picture of Serena buying pregnancy tests and I drop my phone in shock.

What! No! It can't be! No! Never!

It just can't be true, she should have said something, right?

It literally makes no sense, I mean she's not that stupid. She knows the risks, it just can't be true.

At school that morning I walk into the courtyard to see Serena and some jerk annoying her.

"Hey, mom," the guy laughs.

"Yes, I'm pregnant and it's yours," Serena snaps back.

I was going to go say something to her but I notice Dan so decide to leave them be, they have a very awkward conversation ahead of them.

I not so patiently wait for her, after her conversation with Dan she drags me off to meet Blair.

"So?" I ask her.

"So?" she questions back.

"Are you pregnant or not?"

"Not."

"Oh thank God," I sigh with relief.

She laughs and we make our way to the Met steps to meet Blair and followers or whatever.

"Hey guys," Serena says to them.

"Hey," they awkwardly reply.

"I'm not pregnant," Serena sighs.

"Oh, cool," replies Kati.

"Congratulations," adds Is.

"Celebratory drinks after school," says some blonde I don't know or want to know.

"Yeah, sure. Blair, can I talk to you?" Serena asked.

"Of course," Blair replies and they walk off leaving me with the herd.

"So, gossip girl says you spent the night with Chuck," remarks the blonde.

"And?" I reply.

"I was just wondering if there was something going on," the blonde adds.

"Please, everyone knows Kim and Chuck have some weird friends with benefits thing going on," laughs Is.

"They've been hooking up since the 7th grade," adds Kati.

"I'm glad my life amuses you," I reply, growing annoyed with these wannabes.