There Might Be Blood

Spotted at Mood, Jenny Humphrey buying 16 yards of tulle... but since when does Eleanor Waldorf pay for her purchases with a penny jar? They say a stitch in time saves nine. Will it save Little J?

I've been doing a lot of partying lately and i am trashed, I feel like I haven't slept for a week. I know I have family stuff so I end up taking a nice long bubble bath that somehow ended up involving Chuck and weed but I'm not complaining.

"So you and Blair?" I ask.

"Are you trying to ruin the mood?" He responds.

"What mood? We are just two friends enjoy a nice bath together," I answer.

"And then some," he smirks.

"I saw you and Nate at the gallery," he tells me.

"So?"

"It looked an awful lot like a date."

"Yeah, no."

Why?" He asks.

"Nates... he's just Nate," I respond with a sigh.

"How about we forget the not so ex's and just enjoy each others company," I say done with this conversation.

"Fine by me," he responds and we do just that.

Afterwards I somehow end up on the phone to Dan who's complaining about Jenny, ugh.

"What do I do?" He asks me.

"I say tell Rufus but I don't really like your sister so probably don't listen to me," I answer.

"Yeah great advice," he responds clearly frustrated.

"Ugh, fine. She's your sister and she's worked hard for this, let her have her night and tomorrow she can tell your dad. One day isn't really going to make a difference," I reply.

"What if she's about to make a high life altering mistake?"

"She's already quit Eleanor's so either this launches her into the fashion industry or it doesn't I don't see much of a life altering mistake," I sigh.

"Thanks, that was oddly helpful," he responds.

***

Blair frantically runs into my room telling me someone's gone before leaving again which was weird even for Blair so I followed her out to find out what was happening.

Her and Serena explain that Blair's meant to be minding some kid named Emma to help get her into Yale.

"Text him," Blair shouts.

"Calm down Blair, I've texted him a dozen times," I answer.

"We'll text him again. Before he screws that girl... and any other chance of me getting into Yale," she shouts again, pacing around my living room.

"I put out and APB on Gossip Girl with Emma's picture. Every girl in Manhattan will be on the lookout," Serena adds.

"You. What did you do with her?" Blair screams as Chuck walks over to us.

"Hey, she assisted me. Demanded I deforest her," he answers.

"Oh, limos and virgins, your specialty," Blair retorts.

"Just so you know, while there are few things I consider scared... the back of the limo is one of them," Chuck says. "Once she realised she couldn't ride, she bolted. Last time I saw her, she was heading downtown."

While they talk I get a message and check it to find Is giving me an update on Emma's location.

"Is just texted. The bartender at 1 Oak said E. Boardman just used her credit card," I inform them.

"She didn't waste time. Come on," Blair answers.

"We can't go, we have my mom's thing," Serena answers.

"What? No, your coming. You owe me. All three of you. Come on," Blair demands. I'm not sure what I did to warrant owing her but if it gets me out of his boring event of my moms then I'm in.

We head downtown to some low rent bar that I personally would never visit but I guess booze is booze. While Blair looks for the girl and Chuck speaks to the bartender I get myself two shots of vodka for fun.

We end up finding the girl flirting with some random guy who's definitely a lot older which is gross.

"Looks like you got nailed, just not in the way you wanted," Blair says to the girl.

"Give me time. Serge and I were moving the part to his place," she responds.

"Serge? Honestly, how tacky are you?" Blair responds.

"Okay, you guys, let's go," Serena says.

"Yeah, seriously as much as I hate these events we can't be that late," I add.

"Serena," some guy says and I'm confused.

"Hey, you should've called," he adds. When did Serena even meet this guy.

"Hey look you got the girl I'm going to head out before Lily kills me," I say to Blair before leaving.

Thankfully I'm not that late so I don't in trouble with my mother but I do notice Jenny and Nate looking awfully lovey and then I see them kiss with my own eyes and I drop the glass I'm holding.

"Shit," I cuss picking the broken pieces of the glass up.

"Kim?" I hear Nate and cut my hand off the glass.

"Shit," I repeat.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks helping me with the glass.

"I'm fine," I answer.

"You sure?" He asks and I'm struggling to hold myself together I just want to cry.

"Yeah," I answer in some sort of squeal, before feeling tears start to slip. I push past Nate and rush to the bathroom.

I let my tears out while cleaning the blood from my hand, shit it's deeper than I expected. I grab a bandage from the first aid kit and wrap it around my hand, I honestly thought a plaster would do but it's actually quite deeper and won't stop bleeding.

Looking at myself in the mirror I see a complete mess. My mascara is ruined and all over my face, I have blood stains on my dress. Ugh this night sucks.

When I finally leave the bathroom after my mini breakdown I Jenny Humphrey showing off her designs. Well good for her I guess.

It's not really to my taste but everyone seems to be loving it, I still hate the girl but I can admit she has talent which just makes this so much worse.

Jenny decided to kiss Nate again and I see Vanessa storm out and I find myself storming out after.

"Kim," Nate calls after me.

"What?" I shout turning back towards him.

"It's not what it looks like," he tells me.

"I don't care," I answer.

"Please, let me explain," he begs.

"Tell it to Jenny," I reply before storming out.

This has been one of the worst nights of my life. Now Nate must know I like him after that little performance and he clearly doesn't like me back because he picked the trashy kid from Brooklyn over his life long best friend. I suppose in his eyes I'm probably the trashy one and she's pure little virgin Jenny.

S and B are headed for Yale. Nate's headed out of town. And Dan's headed for trouble. As for little sister Jenny, she's nowhere to be seen. XOXO, Gossip Girl.